The Boondocks return

Alas after years of waiting one of the funniest and best shows return to TV. The Boondocks return tonight on cartoon network. WIth this and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia back on I have a reason to watch television again, and just weeks away from Nip/Tuck. If you don't know what the Boondacks is google, youtube, or wikipedia is your best source. Read, watch, laugh, and enjoy. Warning the language is very racey

Oh yeah and those missing the stylized action from Samurai Champloo, the creator Aaron McGurder is a big fan of the show as well as anime in general which is very evident in the show. Some of the best American fight scenes since Family Guy if not better.

I also like how they aged up the characters slightly.

I was thinking the same thing.

That and the comedy is still as good as the first season.

I was thinking the same thing.

That and the comedy is still as good as the first season.

Definately worth the somewhat long wait between seasons. Although i had already resigned myself to its cancellation. Now the only question is, where is Venture Bros. season 3!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just discovered this show. And I freakin' love it! I've always found gansta culture to be a rich mine of comedy gold, and the last five or so episodes I've seen of this show really cracked me up. I've seen a little of season one and two, and I think season two is even better than season one. The animation is stellar! The Stinkmeaner Strikes Back episode is my favorite so far.