Giving this a shot....

Oihan

These videos are, in my opinion, some of the funniest things I've seen all year. I couldn't pass up sharing them with you all. If this thread gets deleted or locked, so be it. :( At least I tried to share some humor. ^_^

There are three videos:

I'm not sure how many of you have seen it, but his temper is pretty funny imo. Edit: He's having a hard time loading this game, throws a fit, gets the game to work, and continues to throw a fit when he dies. (Thanks Mike!)

This second one I'm sure most of you have all seen. It's been on CNN, Jimmy Kimmel show, and even parodied by Seth Green. It's the Chris Crocker: Leave Britney Alone video. I find it mainly disturbing...but it's funny in that the guy is dead serious.

Last but not least, it's the combination of the two videos put together. I haven't laughed so hard in so long.

I dunno how funny the last one will be to you all, but I hope it's made some of you laugh.

Edited by Oihan

Wow.

Just wow.

Lol...I'm guessing you didn't find it as funny? :( I've shown the last one to a few others who fell over laughing.... I guess it isn't as funny as I thought it was? I just find it hilarious that, because of video editing, the kid is 'now' getting angry over Chris Crocker's whining. Ah well....

Chris Crocker is the latest Youtube phenomenons, just look at all these parodies since he made the Leave Britney Alone video. Apparently, he even strucked a deal with some reality show in US. I guess, he was the one laughing in the end...

Anyhow here is my contribution:

Thank God she is pretty...post-3608-1190639391.gif

Lol...I'm guessing you didn't find it as funny? :( I've shown the last one to a few others who fell over laughing.... I guess it isn't as funny as I thought it was? I just find it hilarious that, because of video editing, the kid is 'now' getting angry over Chris Crocker's whining. Ah well....

No, I thought it was funny (especially the third video). I'm just blown away by the level of insanity in these two people!

I'm not sure how many of you have seen it, but his temper is pretty funny imo. He's playing this video game and losing, and throws a fit while doing so.

Oh, it'd be funny if he was only throwing a fit because he's losing. If you watch it subbed, you'll see he's actually throwing fits because it's loading, and then it becomes a whole lot more disturbing.

Subtitled

I hope that kid was just acting for the internet attention, because if he's for real, he needs therapy, now, before he goes on a rampage that gives Jack Thompson more full for his fire.

I just have to add that the reason that I can laugh so hard at these is because I had my comedy glasses on, thinking that this is comedy. But if the German Kid and the Britney guy are for real and not acting for the camera then it is not so funny and quite sad. I just had to state that because I realized that I felt guilty when I looked with my reality glasses on. Anyway, all I can say is that I hope that they are acting.

I just have to add that the reason that I can laugh so hard at these is because I had my comedy glasses on, thinking that this is comedy. But if the German Kid and the Britney guy are for real and not acting for the camera then it is not so funny and quite sad. I just had to state that because I realized that I felt guilty when I looked with my reality glasses on. Anyway, all I can say is that I hope that they are acting.

Haha, they are the real deal. Chris Crocker has several other videos. Two others I've seen show his room with Britney paraphernalia from wall to wall, floor to ceiling; another video with him singing to a Britney song. All three of his videos are disturbing, but I find the Leave Britney Alone one funny because he is dead serious. As for the German kid, his temper is just too funny. He must have been having a bad day or something...but that's just too funny.

Man oh man... I can seriously see that "kid" walking into his school one day toting a platoon's worth of firepower and going SS on the whole student body until the German equivalent of SWAT puts a bullet through his demented fat head. That is one ANGRY mofo. :blink:

yeah, nice to see that being emotionally stunted and prone to violent outbursts isn't limited to americans anymore. :p

Is Chris Crocker a chick or a dude?

Damn, what kinda of an upringing do one endure to turn out like these ppl? And that german kid - man he needs a good smack across the face, and maybe no computer games for a long while. I used to work in the toys dept of a major department store, and maaaaaan - some kids are just plain, spoilt little sh#ts.