Hasegawa VF-1A with changing

jeffQ

looks SWEET...i know it aint easy to do a non-transforming model to transforming one....great job...as in fantastic!!!

You are too hard on yourself saying it's not good.....it's fantastic. I was looking at your avatar in your VF-1D post as I liked the colours and was hoping you would post some pic's thinking it was a 1/60 or 48 custom, but a 1/72 custom kit superb.post-5632-1190026358.gif

THX! 0fbbf481.gif0fbbf481.gif

I looked at the pictures and thought nice custom, Got about half way down and remembered the thread was for a Hasegawa kit and not a Yamato.

Much much praise for you. You are up there with the best.

Edited by big F

Wow this kicks ass, I love the thought process that goes into converting non variable valks to variable. I honestly wasn't expecting all three modes when I saw the topic title. Valk to gervalk maybe, but all three...My hat is off to you sir. (thats a compliment in the US I guess).

Edit: Can you please tell MW where you had problems during construction? What portions of which kits were used?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Oh yeah i was so amazed at the varaiable nature of your custom I forgot to say nice paint/paneling job.

Edited by orguss01

• 4 years later...