Did I do OK? 1/60 Super Ostrich for $75 shipped

Kyp Durron

I can't remember what i paid for my Super O...

But seeing this is my fav and only VF-1 1/60 i think you made a great choice/deal. ;D

This your only 1/60 VF-1? I came into the market late, when both 1/60's and 1/48's were on the market.

And my first valk i purchased was the VT-1 as it was my most fav from all the series/movie.

After that i bought Hik's 1S 48' and then never bothered with any more of the 1/60's..

Now let's just wait for Yamato to re-invent the VF-1 1/60's shall we. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I just got this off Ebay and I was wondering what you guys think...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

It looked like a decent deal to me. Now my only question is, does anyone know where I can get some after market stickers for this bad boy? :lol:

-Kyp

That's a pretty good price.

^_^

I'd say you did ok dude. I paid about $100 for mine shipped. At the end of the day, given that the prices of these things may go up and down every so often depending on demand, as long as you are happy with your purchase, that's the most important thing. Of course, it never hurts to save a few bucks though. :)

Edited by rowlund

I'm sending the seller a money order tomorrow morning (I didn't make it to the post office in time this afternoon) and I think that I will be very happy with it.

I got this because it's very unique and it's the only one done by Yamato so far. Any other VF1 will be a 1/48 from here on out. I'll take pics and post them here when I get it sometime next week. :)

-Kyp