SilverDragon, Kanata67 - AWOL??

Skull-1

Where did these guys run off to?

I'm especially concerned about Kanata as he was my prime supplier of spare parts. I have a Valk at 80% that needs a few things to fill in the blanks...

EEEEK.

Silver just has a lot of my money. *grumble* *grumble*

Where did these guys run off to?

I'm especially concerned about Kanata as he was my prime supplier of spare parts. I have a Valk at 80% that needs a few things to fill in the blanks...

EEEEK.

Silver just has a lot of my money. *grumble* *grumble*

SILVERDRAGON is just taking care of his daughter. Poor guy hasn't slept well in weeks. I'll call him, tomorrow, and ask him to PM you.

SILVERDRAGON is just taking care of his daughter. Poor guy hasn't slept well in weeks. I'll call him, tomorrow, and ask him to PM you.

Hello everyone,

Well since my daughter was born I haven't been able to give much attention to macrossowrld or it's memebers. I have been busy taking care of my daughter which i can say it's not easy and to this day still trying to fill in requests for my pending orders i have with memebers. Slowly, but surely my orders will come out and pending memebers will receive a email from me when they get their items sent.

While I know many have been e-mailing me about their items that are pending. I have really been focusing on my daughter and her needs. I'm not saying that memebers orders are not important but I haven't forgotten about anyone here. I hope to have my shop open again in the middle of October. I'm sorry for the long wait and hope everyone will try to work with me on these pending orders.

Thank you all

SD

AAaah, look at that avatar! Yeah, I have two children and I'll vouch for the time you NEED to spend with them. Even though mine can feed themselves now, you still have to spend quality time with them. That's one reason it takes a long time to do any hobby related stuff. It's worth it though!!! - MT

I hope I'm not reading too much into Silver's post. I trust baby girl is happy and healthy!

:)

I have a wife and two kids of my own... I know how it can be.

Don't worry--it gets worse. :lol:

Now where is that Kanata clown...? I need parts. Must...have...parts...

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone,

Well since my daughter was born I haven't been able to give much attention to macrossowrld or it's memebers. I have been busy taking care of my daughter which i can say it's not easy and to this day still trying to fill in requests for my pending orders i have with memebers. Slowly, but surely my orders will come out and pending memebers will receive a email from me when they get their items sent.

While I know many have been e-mailing me about their items that are pending. I have really been focusing on my daughter and her needs. I'm not saying that memebers orders are not important but I haven't forgotten about anyone here. I hope to have my shop open again in the middle of October. I'm sorry for the long wait and hope everyone will try to work with me on these pending orders.

Thank you all

SD

Hi everyone,

Well I'm glad :lol: to say that my shop will be openning again :rolleyes: . I will be filling in my pending order first this whole month and i will be send pm's to the pending members. I thank everyone who have been waiting and hope to finish all my pending order this month. I have been busy with my daughter, but i can say that she is one happy and health baby. I will keep people update when kits go out and thank you all again for working with me. I will inform each member when i send their kit out by PM's.

Thank you all

SD