Podcast on Michael Bay's Transformers

Ginrai

"...1970's Camaros are awesome! what are you talking about?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Can't. Stop. Laughing. :lol:

Well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion....

:lol:

Okay mac, I'll meet you halfway--the early '70's 'maros were cool, like the '70 1/2. But after that? Fuhgedabadit!

Edited by reddsun1

Phew! Did you guys ever rip into this film.

"Drunken camera man! F&^&ing hold the camera still for like 5 seconds please!" :lol:

I have an idea for the shaky camera. His goal was to make the entire audience puke in their seats. Too... much... movement... blarghh!!!

That was pretty funny. Sure, the show could have been 2/3rds shorter without all the repetition ("Hate this movie","Bey is a retard"), but it wouldn't have been nearly as funny. I loved the description of the soundtrack titles - the Sting one had me rolling.

I've listened to a bunch of your shows, and you guys have definitely hit a stride. Keep it up.

Well according to Jeremy and Josh B, the owner of collectiondx.com, the www.destroyallpodcastsdx.com domain name we use for the email and for linking the podcasts has run out and the people we got it from want us to pay through the nose to renew it.

DX stands for Deluxe. As in the kind of Japanese robot toy you wanted your parents to buy for you as opposed to the crappy ST or Standard version.