Macross Missile Massacre

Phil K

Hey Hey MW'ers. Old school poster has returned from the dead. Unfortunately someone new has taken my old nick (Phil, all the way back to rec.arts.anime.macross), so new nick it is! I'm doing an art table at Otakon next weekend, and since Macross' 25th anniversary is coming up, I decided to go with an old crowd pleaser, the VF-1 Valkyrie and an Itano Circus/Macross Missile Massacre.

Click here to view

If you're going to be at Otakon, come drop by my table at E12-13. Myself and a bunch of fellow mecha artists will be selling prints and other merchandise, and we'll be more than happy to do sketches.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm back from Otakon. Macross Missile Massacre sold ok. One gentleman bought one off me and told me he named his first born daughter Miriya cause he loved Macross so much. Now that is hardcore. Another person who I swore was Black Aces bought a print off me as well and talked Macross with me for a bit, that was nice.

• 4 weeks later...