Robotech purist...

Has he even bothered to go to the Licence debate thread?

No. Idiots like robotech purist are too stupid to even comprehend with the debate.

BTW, robotech purist or any other troll planning to spam the boards with your idiotic propaganda, if you're reading this, we have one thing to say to you...

post-21-1066283410.jpg

Robotech Purist ??:huh:?? It doesn't make any sense. Isn't that's like calling yourself a Lutheran Catholic?

edit: Hey >EXO<, can I get two scoops of Juniormint Half-Pint Fanboy on a sugar cone? It sounds tasty. ;)

Edited by tom64ss

Tom, I believe 2 scoops is more than you can handle.. they pack a wallop!!!

And don't bring up religion... but then again we here have a Republican Governor that's married to the Kennedy's...

:mellow:

:o

Arnold IS Robotech Purist!!!

Will he be back???

Will he be back???

Like a bad penny. Trust me, he won't go away until:

A) Someone finds out who and where he is shoves a cup of "Shut the F**k Up" down his throat. (BTW that was a good pic A7!) :lol:

B) The mods kick him off the forums.

Edited by kensei

Will he be back???

Like a bad penny. Trust me, he won't go away until:

A) Someone finds out who and where he is shoves a cup of "Shut the F**k Up" down his throat. (BTW that was a good pic A7!) :lol:

B) The mods kick him off the forums.

Did he get kicked? Imagine that. :lol:

And was he who we thought he was? You're right, if he is, he wasn't too popular over there either.

BTW, couldn't his comments by excised from the threads, and the threads reinstated by the mods? It's a crying shame that good threads get closed by idiots like that

WTF??????!!!?!!?!?!? Hey, that not my quote! And I did not ask for that smiley with the Glasses! What's goin on?

What I meant to type was:

1. someone finds who and where he is and shoves a cup of "Shut the F**k up" down his throat".

2. The mods kick him off the forums.

Sorry bout the typo Zor, the mods haven't done anything yet as far as I know.

EDIT I've just figured out what was wrong. typing B and ) gives you the B). I should have chosen a more appropriate labelling scheme. My bad. :(

Edited by kensei

WTF??????!!!?!!?!?!? Hey, that not my quote! And I did not ask for that smiley with the Glasses! What's goin on?

1. someone finds who and where he is and shoves a cup of "Shut the F**k up" down his throat".

EDIT I've just figured out what was wrong. typing B and ) gives you the B). I should have chosen a more appropriate labelling scheme. My bad. :(

LOL... B + ) = B)

And don't bring up religion... but then again we here have a Republican Governor that's married to the Kennedy's...

Will he be back???

CROM laughs at your accusations.

No prob. I wasn't even paying attention to the smilies :)

Will he be back???

True. Ahnuld is way too smart to be an RT fan... :p

Will he be back???

True. Ahnuld is way too smart to be an RT fan... :p

Exo, that was the other Arnold, aka Gary Coleman.

I only remembered because such a stink came up at rt.com over it.

Exo, that was the other Arnold, aka Gary Coleman.

I only remembered because such a stink came up at rt.com over it.

LOL... and again, they came up as winners!

not.

ok, I'm guilty of bashing now... I'm outa here...

1.  someone finds who and where he is and shoves a cup of "Shut the F**k up" down his throat".

2.  The mods kick him off the forums.

LOL... B + ) = B)

Heeeyyy! Don't laugh at me! :o:(:);):lol: Well.....you can actually. Pretty funny wasn't it. Took me awhile to figure out what was wrong! :)

For the record EXO, justvinnie did that too over at the Robotech Debates thread. :D