Custom VF-19S Skull-1 Hikaru

Valkyrie addict

Hello everyone, got some request to put up more pics of this, so here you go

It's a Bandai fully transformable 1/100 VF-19S, I got off ebay by misreading it as battroid resin kit since I was bidding on several times at the same time and never read fully in detail what it really was, thank God I didn't bid high on it and got it for a cheap price, this kit in fighter and gerwalk is just fugly, but looks wonderful on battroid, and by my apathy towards the Macross 7 Emerald force scheme I decided to venture and make my first custom job, so without further delay, here are the pics.... enjoy

the pic that started it

IPB Image

thanks, I sort grown fond of the bulky battroid look too, it sorta makes the yamato look anorexic, hehehe

sorry, no fighter or gerwalk pics, I lock it battroid for two reason, I never cared for the looks of both in this model and two, I lost the canopy, hahaha!!

I second that. Looks more powereful with the thicker legs and torso.

I've been looking to put a 19 in my collection ..this might be the one

How much DID you pay if you dont mind.?

Really nice job. For some reason i like how this kit has a kinda bulky battroid mode.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

woaaa...back from the dead, hehehe

nope, it's not a perfect transformation, it's a partsformer, to transform you need to take out some parts and then reattach them kinda like the old yamato VF-1 v1.0

this would make nice kits to learn with, the plastic is pretty soft, but they still suffer from the Bandai curse of too much movable pieces that make it a seam line nightmare to sand; they're snap kits with foil stickers, you can build them with no painting and will look decent

• 2 weeks later...

That is a really sweet looking 19! I saw the pictures Valkyrie Addict posted a while ago, and I was so impressed that I used the scheme for my first attempt at a customized valk. The end result doesn't look quite as cool, but I did use the 1/65 figure instead of the kit.

VF-19S_01.jpg

VF-19S_02.jpg

I filled in some of the holes on the legs and shield, as well as adding some detail to the shoulder-vents. I also used the swept foreward wings and dorsal stabilisers of Basara's 19 because I personally prefer the way they look. Thanks again Valkyrie Addict, that kit looks awesome! keep up the good work!

Hey man thats an awesome custom job. Glad my custom scheme worked out for you...this desserves a thread of its own since people wanted to see how fighter and gerwalk look which looks great on yours, sorry i cant say more texting from a mobile sucks...great skills...hope to see more from you soom