Toynami Masterpiece Alphas

Hmm... sounds like yours might be looser than mine. Mine definitely don't lock but they stay in place pretty well in almost all positions. This might just be another case of classic Toynami build tolerances more than anything. Sigh... go Toynami go.

Hey Hikuro, you also mentioned the red paint on your 6Z, is this the same Alpha with the floppy head? All my 6Zs have tilts at the neck pretty bad. The crooked head thing is just a joke, it's amazing how many MPCs have 'em. I also find the 6Z's head doesn't sit as well in fighter mode as the other heads... it's a shame though because it's one of my favorite looking heads.

yeah, thought I had a 6H but it's a 6Z, I always forget which is which unlike the VF line.

It's got the tilt head and it doesn't stay put very well in fighter mode. Wonder if it's warped plastic from the mold or whatever.

Eitherway it's massive suckage. The only reason I even got Rook's was Scotts is just to damn hard anad expensive to find and I'm not into "Green cyclops" Lancer's Alpha.

Hopefully the CM Alpha's coming in will be worth it all.

• 3 years later...

I've got a dumb question, and not sure if this is where it belongs, but what scale are the self proclaimed "masterpiece" alphas. I've seen them listed as 1/55 and 1/48. What scale are they actually ? Thanks in advance.

I would say 1/55, when I compare it to the Yamato VF pilot figures they look almost in the same scale