Super7 #15: MOSPEADA, Southern Cross, and a little something extra.

Roger

Super7 Magazine issue #15 features an article about MOSPEADA and Southern Cross toys. The article includes six pieces of previously unpublished pre-production artwork from these shows, and a bit of new insight into their development. The issue just came out last week and is finding its way to retailers like Barnes and Noble and Borders, but you can order it through Super7's site now:

http://super7store.com/store/detail.php?item_id=9003

If you'd like a taste of what the artwork is like, check out Captain JLS' blog here:

http://sdf5x.blogspot.com/2007/01/exclusiv...sign-image.html

Issue #14, which features the Macross toy article, is also still available:

http://super7store.com/store/detail.php?item_id=7956

Please spread the word. Thanks!

I was hoping the art would be a bit bigger, but it's still a cool magazine. Dropped into the SF store yesterday with a few friends and picked up a copy along with a tshirt and over priced sweatshirt (the downside of going into cool stores while drunk is that I tend to hand over my credit card without much thought).

Would be exceptionally cool if you found a way for all these designs to get properly published, Roger.

There's little chance I get that magazine. Can someone post scans of the Mospeada part down the road? I'd appreciate it.

As the author of the article and a regular contributor to the magazine, I would appreciate it if nobody posted scans of the magazine. I'm sure that Super7 would appreciate it, too. If you'd like to see what is in the magazine, please buy it. Thank you.

ground force legioss! :o *faints*

i'm gonna try to get this issue but i'd imagine it'd be next to impossible on the east coast, but thanks for the heads up though Roger. :)

Super7 Store Location

1628 Post Street

San Francisco, CA 94115 USA

PHONE: 415-409-4700

FAX: 415-409-4703

GENERAL STORE INQUIRIES

info@super7store.com

Monday - Thursday 12 - 7pm

Friday 12 - 8:30PM

Saturday 11 - 8:30pm

Sunday 11 - 7pm

You improve your magazine's distribution and I'll buy it.

With the Internet nothing is impossible to buy. You could have started by asking if anyone could pick one up for you. As I'm in the bay area I might be able to help. Heck, Roger might be able to help also.

*picks up telephone and dials number*

"hello my name is Lonely Soldier Boy, i'm interested in purchasing your magazine, is there anyway i could get a copy of it mailed to me because i cannot find it anywhere in my area?"

"sure, where are you located?"

"i'm in smallville kansas"

"how would you like to pay?"

"is paypal okay?"

"paypal is fine, the magazine is $$$ and shipping will be $$$. please send your payment to super7@nutsack.com, once i receive you payment, i'll get it out in the mail for you.

"well thank you very much, have a great day!"

"you too and thanks for your interest in our mag!"

now how hard is that? :D

You improve your distribution and I'll buy your magazine.

I live in Australia and I've got a copy coming ^_^ and I reckon I'm bit further away from their location than you are ;)

Edited by thegunny