Seibertron sucks!

Excillon

That website sucks...I'm glad I got banned from there (for "continously offering negative comments about Transformers on a TF fan site, not contributing any positive material to the threads, and name calling." Even though the guy that started it is still a member on there). They're all raving about Classics Jetfire as the best Transforming toy ever. I bought one and it's semi-decent, as far as TF's go. However, I'm gonna take a picture of my 1/48 Roy and my PG Strike Gundam taking a piss on his face, post it as a sig and start a new membership, just to see how long before I get banned again. Good idea or not?

Edited by Excillon

Just let it go and be glad that you are currently on a site that allows you to say silly things like the MPC VF-1 has a good looking GERWALK mode and a 1/60 VF-1 Yamato has better proportions than a 1/48. :p

Edited by kensei

Please folks, don't start topics about how you got banned from X or Y message board followed by your plans for "revenge". Not only does it come off as very childish but it's a good way to incite message board wars that we don't really want to be getting into. If you want to talk about another message board here please keep it to genial topics of discussion.