Pittsburgh: Last Bastion for Macross

Solscud007

So i found a guy local here in Pittsburgh who had a Super Ostrich. I say had cause I bought it for $300. It is white. I thought it was minty but it has a few slight yellow spots but barely yellow compared to the previous Ostrich that i got.

Well here are the pics of my second Ostrich.

IPB Image

pics are on AP.

http://www.animepunch.com/forums/viewtopic...p=129620#129620

But mroe onto the previous owner's collection. not alot in terms of mass quantities of hard to get items. but a lot of customization.

Here is his 1:1 scale helmet.

IPB Image

Matchbox SDF-1 with ARMD conversion

IPB Image

Custom flight Deck

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

and a 1/100 Space Gan Dam bootleg

IPB Image

Edited by Solscud007

Mate, that flight deck is ingenious! :D The lower level i mean.

Seeing the valks in guardian goin off taking on a pod is kick ass!

The 1:1 helm is very cool as well. :p Hows yours going GM? ;)^_^

Love the lower level flight deck!!!!!!

You know, Yamato really has to release a 1/48 Pod.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Those pictures are not my stuff. its his. No its not NB4M. It is something else. it is smaller too. NB4M is Exo's and it is 1/48 scale.

oh okay, we'll whats the skinney on NB4M's fan racer project? i know he just had a baby so hes probably tied up with her but is it still happening? will it come to pass? NB4M? Exo?

anyway nice ostrich, i am jealous.

oh okay, we'll whats the skinney on NB4M's fan racer project? i know he just had a baby so hes probably tied up with her but is it still happening? will it come to pass? NB4M? Exo?

anyway nice ostrich, i am jealous.

It was originaly Exo's design. He has it back now and is working on it.

ahhh...and all this time i thought it was NB4M who had the skills, but its exo whos got the mojo. i just hope it doesn't turn into vaporware like the TV A heads *cough-cough* :D

Heya guys,

Actually here is the skinny on the project, we are both working on this. Exo provided the blueprints. I completed the exterior sculpt of the Fan Racer. The sculpt is now in the hands of EXO for details, such as, the cockpit and the pilot. Once he is done with that the rest is pretty much ready to go to production.

I think I need to contact Exo and see where we're at. It's amost done. Since I have my new baby, I have no extra ptime at this moment to dedicate to the Fan Racer project. Hopefully at the end of this month, I will.

I have more pics on my HD at home of what the project looks like so far. Or just take a look at smy avatar.

***Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the TV head sculpt is done and pending free time for casting.

:)

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Heya guys,

Actually here is the skinny on the project, we are both working on this. Exo provided the blueprints. I completed the exterior sculpt of the Fan Racer. The sculpt is now in the hands of EXO for details, such as, the cockpit and the pilot. Once he is done with that the rest is pretty much ready to go to production.

I think I need to contact Exo and see where we're at. It's amost done. Since I have my new baby, I have no extra ptime at this moment to dedicate to the Fan Racer project. Hopefully at the end of this month, I will.

I have more pics on my HD at home of what the project looks like so far. Or just take a look at smy avatar.

***Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the TV head sculpt is done and pending free time for casting.

:)

What he said. I've been getting tips on how to properly sculpt tiny figures, so as soon as I can afford the material, we should have a pretty well detailed fanracer and I'm going to include 2 or 3 figures in it. The body sculpt IS by NB4M. I'll be adding the cockpit and minute detail and pretty much making it look like a TOY! Yes... a toy. For toy collectors. lol.

Anyway... how the frakk does Nick always land where the goodies are? He goes to Canada and comes back with a minty GBP set, now he moves to PA. and gets a nice white Ostrich for $300. That boy can go to Buttfrakk, Egypt and find an Elint up a camel's ass. Bush couldnt find any WOMD in the entire middle east and this guy gets rare toys where the sun don't shine.

I blame EXO...

hey... waittaminute...

Sounds like a whole lotta excuses and wacky promises to me. Notice how the post devolves into profanity when the alleged "EXO" feels cornered?

Suspect

What he said. I've been getting tips on how to properly sculpt tiny figures, so as soon as I can afford the material, we should have a pretty well detailed fanracer and I'm going to include 2 or 3 figures in it. The body sculpt IS by NB4M. I'll be adding the cockpit and minute detail and pretty much making it look like a TOY! Yes... a toy. For toy collectors. lol.

Anyway... how the fart does Nick always land where the goodies are? He goes to Canada and comes back with a minty GBP set, now he moves to PA. and gets a nice white Ostrich for $300. That boy can go to Buttfart, Egypt and find an Elint up a camel's ass. Bush couldnt find any WOMD in the entire middle east and this guy gets rare toys where the sun don't shine.

I blame EXO...

hey... waittaminute...

• 2 weeks later...

I get angry when Solscud finds cheap toys too - especially when they were supposed to be purchased by me! ;)

haha I didnt see you bid on it. Up until the auction was canceled the Ostrich was sitting all alone with no bids. I took the initiative and picked up this poor lonely abandoned minty toy and gave it a good home with a twin who has been raised in a Sun-richened enviornment. so while its twin is tanned permanently, the minty one has a loving home haha :lol::p

Edited by Solscud007