VF-1A AngelBirds Gallery

jenius

Hey everybody, I did a huge spread on Yamato's Angelbird release on my site. I normally don't create a new topic as a redirect but I kinda went nuts on this one and I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep this many pics up for. Here's some samples:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I encourage you to go check it out here: the ULTIMATE ANGELBIRDS GALLERY.

Mods, if this feels too spammy then feel free to delete it and I'll just post a less offensive link in the 1/48, 1/72, 1/60 thread. Thanks -

Edited by jenius

The angel bird looks great in the VF-1J Max Armor. The blue is a perfect match. Looks like Yamato needs to release seperate Myria and Max Fast Packs to decorate the A.B.

I agree. The AB looks perfect with Max's 1J FAST packs. Too bad I don't have a Max 1J :(

Anyways, great review and great pics as usual jenius. :D

Excellent pics, great job dude. Now, do you think you can get pictures of the stealth with the gbp (armor)??

You know, I honestly never even considered that. Do you want to see it in the Blue or Brown GBP? I'm planning on putting up very revised review of the GBP soon (so that I could include the new release and better pics).

Glad you guys are diggin' the gallery! I definitely agree about the Max armor. The color isn't quite a perfect match but it's definitely close enough. It's too bad the Miria armor is just a little too blood red.

I'd love to see that!

Unfortunately I'm very computer illiterate. Right now all it is is a sequence of like 8 photos of the Angelbird throwing punches (he didn't have his gun after all) that I just click "next photo" in my weak attempt of animating it.

Edited by jenius

Unfortunately I'm very computer illiterate. Right now all it is is a sequence of like 8 photos of the Angelbird throwing punches (he didn't have his gun after all) that I just click "next photo" in my weak attempt of animating it.

If the photo's are digital I could probably make a repeating gif file for you. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my email adress to send the pics too. If I make it small enough you might be able to use it as your animated avatar. :)

Jenius

Pls make pictures of the following:

1) Stealth with normal GBP

2) Stealth with green GBP

3) vf-1j with green GBP

4) Vf-1a (skull) with green GBP

Man, i have been waiting for such pics for a long time. 1 and 2 are most important, but if you could do the others too, we would see something un-usual

Thanks

Authurius

Jenius

Pls make pictures of the following:

1) Stealth with normal GBP

2) Stealth with green GBP

3) vf-1j with green GBP

4) Vf-1a (skull) with green GBP

Man, you pick some very odd combinations! I know black is supposed to go with everything but I gotta expect the Stealth in either GBP is going to be pretty hideous. I can do all of your requests (it's going to take some time) except for the 4th item. I don't collect DYRL color schemes. Closest I could do is Focker wearing the green GBP.

In other news, more AngelBirds and pics of lots of other valks in the standard and stealth parts are up in my newest post (or "updated post" to be more precise): Just follow this white rabbit.