NEW Final Fantasy poll

The original poll was a very poor one, the choices made available were a bad. I put up my own poll, and as you can see, it is simple and to the point, and gives a proper selection of choices for the question. I know you will kill one, I hope you look at both before deciding which should stay.

So basically.... you felt that because the poll lacked your favorite FF is was seriously lacking? Did you even stop to think that perhaps the poll creator didn't want his thread to become another useless argument about FF7? :rolleyes:

Your poll is so much BS is not even funny... where the heck is Tactics? Tactics Advance? Crystal Chronicles? X-2? Are they off shoots? Sure... but they still carry the name Final Fantasy on them so they deserve to be there as much as the main ones. All choices? Your poll is as screwed up as the old one. <_<

Edited by Abombz!!

Abombz, you haven't a clue what you are talking about, and your inability to comprehend what I said amazes me. I understand you have this thing against me, and that's fine, but do yourself a favor... don't respond to me by asking questions that have already been answered. It will only make you look even more like an ass than you already are by attacking me.

Almost forgot, but judging my the interest shown in Final Famtasy on this board, I would say yes, it matters, Vostok. Considering there are 10 main games in the series, and 10 choices you are allowed to set in a poll, I felt the main series should get the most attention. The original poll lumped some of the games together, and left out another, and I felt it was simply badly thought out. Nothing against the original poster, I just thought it was poorly done.

The mods will kill one of the polls (if not both), as there is no need for two. Just wanted to state my case.

Ok, since ya got me here Abombz, I should also add that neither Crystal Chronicals or X-2 are out in North America, where a vast majority of the members here are from. It would be foolish to add them as an option to the poll.

Why wasn't XI included? It'll be out by the end of the month, and it's currently being beta tested.

Same with X-2 and Crystal Chronicals... both are supposed to be out this month IIRC. And that doesn't explain why Tactics and Tactics Advance aren't included. They are clearly Final Fantasy titles... otherwise they wouldn't say "Final Fantasy" now would they?

Vostok 7

like the duke said, they arent part of the main series, and xi, no one has even played, since its only in testing, no finished product? no poll option

BTW... FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE IS THE BEST GBA GAME EVAAAAAAAAR, i am playing it right now in another window.

really, i dont see a reason to fight about it, ff7 should have been included in the OG poll, nuff said

XI isn't a finished product? No, of course not, since it obviously hasn't been available Japan for a year, and there are no expansion packs available.

Seriously, it's not that big of a deal. People didn't need to make a hissy fit because some FFs were included and one wasn't. :rolleyes:

<_<

Vostok 7