Macross Sheet Music

kensei

Hi All,

My little cousin would like a few tunes for her exam, this is the free part where they try to impress the examiner with a song that they are not assigned to play, and they can choose whatever song they want.

My cousin like Macross and would like to know if she could get the sheet music for:

DYRL?

Light the Light

Remember 16

Heart and Soul

And other if possible.

Can anyone help? Much appreciated.

Um, yeah. Well what instument are we talking about? I've got some for DYRL but it's just the vocal part i.e. the melody line. I can post scans if you want, but unless she's singing I don't think it's enough for an exam.(e.g. if she plays piano there's no left hand part).

Edited by Chas

Well lemme see here.......Guitar wise is easy, lots of M7 music for the guitar, hell and it'll work just the same for the piano as well (reads the exact same way) I'll see if I can find my Guitar/Piano folder it had stuff from Macross Plus to Macross 7. Sadly there isn't ANYTHING out there for DYRL music....

But I think somewhere I have tabs and actual music sheets somewhere I just got them boxed up.

I have the Macross 7 Band Score book. It has sheet music for Planet Dance, Remember 16, Totsugeki Love Heart, Seventh Moon, Holy Lonley Light, and My Friends.

It looks like it has full sheet music for all those songs, including vocals, drums, guitars, and keyoards.

I could probably scan some of them if you need em. Or if you wanna buy the book, I'll give you a good deal on it. I don't really need it anyway :p

Yeah what Valkyrie has was what I was going to look for, mine are just printed copies from some guy who once had a website with a big load of M7 tabs and sheet music for all the instruments.

Almost wanna crack out my keyboard and try the DYRL sheets....but I don't have the time ;_;

The "This Is Animation Special" books have sheet music (mostly just the vocals and a few chords) for a few of the original series tunes, and someone has already posted the sheetmusic from DYRL out of the TIAS DYRL book...

Valkyrie, if he doesn't buy that book off of you, I'd definately be interested in making a purchase :) (being a performing musician, I'm ALWAYS looking for new stuff to put on my shelf)

• 2 weeks later...