I'm back LOL... with another quick 1/55 question

kanata67

right... I recently won my first matsu 1j off ebay from a member here. I have both the stickered and painted jetfire matsu's but in my quest to have every 1/55 ever made I needed a matsu 1j. Arrived in beautiful condition with both decal sheets unapplied and all missles on spruce. Only thing missing was an instruction manual which I am sure somebody here will provide a copy of if I beg enough... hint hint ^_^

my question is this... did matsushiro ever make their own vf-1j or did they just make a box to sell left over taka stuff? I ask as examining my birthday present I noticed it had a taka backplate. Is this how all the matsu 1j's were, or is this a true transition piece? Did I spend that much money just for a box? Not that I am complaining mind you but if I need to buy two boxed matsu 1j's because they had varients....

Any help would be appreciated.

only three more to go...

max taka, milla taka, and that damn frenchy...

granted to have them all mib will take a bit longer <_<

My Matsushiro VF-1J also has the Takatoku backplate and no instruction manual. I think it was a quick reboxing effort on their part.

Also as far as your still needed list, do you already have the VF-1J Hikaru in Arabic packaging?

????? :blink:

Pics please. If it's just a box varient, especially if it's like the itallian "stickered" taka boxes I might skip it but I would love to see what it looks like.

????? :blink:

Pics please. If it's just a box varient, especially if it's like the itallian "stickered" taka boxes I might skip it but I would love to see what it looks like.

Not just stickers, it's actually a wholly new box in Arabic and with arabic instructions. I have a small pic of one I will scan and post. Apparently they were sold in Iraq in early 90's, so they're probably all blown to hell by now.

• 3 weeks later...

hey now people. I better not be the 1/55 expert around here else who am I gonna ask questions :blink::blink::blink:

anybody got pics of the arab vf?

anybody have a 1/55 matsu 1j instruction manual they can scan?

almost time to revisit the 1/55's revisited thread again :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys... can some one help me?

how much is a ve-1 macross elintseeker scale 1/55???

Well that is not an easy one to answer. It depends on what condition it`s in and if its boxed too.

Boxed is gonna have to be box and instructions and all parts including the gun clips and stickers and such all unaplied to be worth the most.

One without the box is going to set you back at least £100 on eBay

Threr are others here who are better qualified to answer this in more detail.

The Elint is the one that keeps slipping away from me.