Megaman ZX

Ishimaru

Hey just to ask everyone bout this game, and if anyone is even picking this up.

For the lazy people here is the anime promo.

Anime Promo Subbed

Its a real good anime promo, makes me wonder if they would make a series.

And the offical game trailer.

Trailer

I'm going to be picking it up tommorow, if it does come out. With the new Black DS Lite(Exchanging my White for it), I'm going to experience this game to the fullest.

Is anyone else here interested?

I was not sure if I even posted in the right place...

But...ya whatever thats it.

I'm sure mikeszekeley will post. :)

It's supposed to be out tomorrow? I wasn't even aware the JP release had happened.

Ya need to update yourself on that. :p

But no one wants to pay $40 for a import, I even heard they are not going to dub the US version, only sub it as it has anime cut scenes every now in and then through out the game. Capcom is getting lazy, even the sprites for both genders are the same, except the human forms. <_<

And yes it does come out tommorow (But you know it might take a day extra to buy it). I will have a review of it when I get the time, so everyone can have some basic information about the game. ;)

Edited by Dean

unlike many of the Megaman X series games the Megaman Z series or the Gameboy Advance and now this one are getting very good reveiws, this one got a 9.0 in EGM it is pretty fast paced with very well thoughout stages designs and bosses and tons of new options not found in alot of the other Mega Man series . this has given it a lot more quality over the more stale X series series and EXE. ones.

Edited by zeo-mare

X was really losing it after 3. X breathed new life when it came out for the SNES but after 3, (and Sigma keeps coming back to haunt j00) its getting too stale. The newere incarnations of X were total disappointments as well.

Z was cool although it seemed to take place in a far far future from X. And Zero just isn't as cool since he lost all his memories etc.

EXE never bothered to play it but it looks like pokemon + rockman.

X was really losing it after 3. X breathed new life when it came out for the SNES but after 3, (and Sigma keeps coming back to haunt j00) its getting too stale. The newere incarnations of X were total disappointments as well.

Z was cool although it seemed to take place in a far far future from X. And Zero just isn't as cool since he lost all his memories etc.

EXE never bothered to play it but it looks like pokemon + rockman.

First of all its common sense that Zero loses his memory, it make sense that if you were asleep for a hundred years and you can not remember.

Zero series was good, and could have been better.

But Kenji Inafuane knew when to stop it before killing it.

X series was good till X4 and then started to lose it.

EXE was good, it did not look like whatever you said because apparently you never played it...

ZX will be something I'm going to be looking foward too.

Be happy it comes for America. Australia does not get Megaman ZX. At all. Period. No release. I'm going to have to order it overseas. This game, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, and the upcoming Portrait of Ruin were the main reasons I got the DS over the PSP, and bloody Nintendo Australia decides not to release ZX at all in Australia. Talk about annoying!!

At least Lego Star Wars is coming, that'll tide me over until I get ZX.

I really like the Zero series, very challenging but good fun, and I really like the artwork. Too bad Ciel's portrait seemed to have fallen off the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down in Zero 4.

I too grew sort of tired of the X series until the remake came in, now THAT was the first good X game I played ina very very long time, maybe ever even if it's a replay off the same storyline.

The Zero series I was happy I could start playing I think back in late 2004/early 2005, own all the way up to Zero3......beat them all overnight too, loved the storyline.

Now EXE.....ummmmm.....well I liked the first one, I got stuck in the second, and traded in White3 for a few bucks of cash, I just had no interest in the game anymore now that it's up to EXE6.

Same thing with the series, I lost interest after the EXE movie last year, could give less of a crap about BEAST.

The trailer for ZX looked good, but I don't plan on owning a DS again for the third time anytime soon now that I have to focus on getting my PSP back :( I really miss it.

I too grew sort of tired of the X series until the remake came in, now THAT was the first good X game I played ina very very long time, maybe ever even if it's a replay off the same storyline.

The Zero series I was happy I could start playing I think back in late 2004/early 2005, own all the way up to Zero3......beat them all overnight too, loved the storyline.

Now EXE.....ummmmm.....well I liked the first one, I got stuck in the second, and traded in White3 for a few bucks of cash, I just had no interest in the game anymore now that it's up to EXE6.

Same thing with the series, I lost interest after the EXE movie last year, could give less of a crap about BEAST.

The trailer for ZX looked good, but I don't plan on owning a DS again for the third time anytime soon now that I have to focus on getting my PSP back :( I really miss it.

I did not know their was a EXE movie last year. ZX is a good game if you understand the storie as they relate to the Megaman Zero series, even though they do not say it. I wish ya luck on getting your PSP back man. :(

A friend finished the game and told me the story was nothing like how the trailer showed it to be. XD

Your friend oviously has not played the game long enough to understand it at all even if he did beat it(He probaly had the Japanese copy). Like I said above, the trailer really showed how the game would be, as the trailer footage came from the game. <_<

The game is interesting, having to fight a secret character that I wont mention really makes it something.

Play the game for yourself ya wont be disappointed, everyone at my local Gamestop bought it and now it was sold out before the day was even finished.

Good game so far, I love cut scenes, just wipped a few tears(Play and ya will know), got ZX form. And ya thats pretty much it, ya explore alot in the game, and I'm really enjoy the game and getting my monies worth of it. ^_^

Edited by Dean