Yamto's Macross License?

daisuki

hi!

is anybody knows how much time yamato will still have the macross license?

I am troubled by the numbers of new 1/48 models that yamato make since january.

could we hope to see a 1/48vt ostrich, 1/48 elint, 1/60or 1/48 vf4, 1/48 or 1/60 vf5000, 1/60 yf 19 ( not an urban legend like the 1/72 fp version), 1/60 yf21 and vf11?

thanks.

Uh, there is a 1/60 YF-19 coming out.

Dunno how long they have the license. :p

425622[/snapback]

huhu!

I will wait to see the 1/60 yf 19 before being happy.cad work is not enough for me.

i have a preorder since near 4 years on the 1/72 yf 19fastpack version :angry:

i have a preorder since near 4 years on the 1/72 yf 19fastpack version

Sell your 1/72. You probably won't need them imo. If the 1/60 macross plus version doesn't get made, hopefully a company that gets the license in future will make a great 19 FP. Banpresto or Toynami perhaps? Just kidding :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Even if their license was coming due, i am sure they could renew it. THey have done many great things in the past couple of years with their 1/48 line, and it is turning profit, the reason other companies lost thier licenses is because they weren't turning a profit. WIth new releases from different series coming i am sure they will be fine. I am sure the Mac Plus toys will sell out so fast that if you don't preorder one you probably won't get one.

Don't forget that next year is Macros' 25th birthday.  So there may actually be some big stuff coming from everywhere.  God knows I was dissappointed that there wasn't anything for the 20th anniversary.

425712[/snapback]

25th anniversary of Macross next year?!?! Wonder what that will bring?!?

:)