What Kind Of Valkcollector Are You?

Dante74

What kind of collector are you?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of collector are you?

• I never take them out of the box, I want to keep them MISB.
    • I display my valks, but without the stickers so I can sell them later.
    • I display my valks with the stickers.
    • I panel line and/or customize my valks and put them on display
    • I buy my Valks to play with them, they are toys after all.
    • I could care less about the Valks, I just like to hang around these boards
    • other;

Just the ones i like for e.g. VF-1S Roy/Hikaru/Max(if yamato does it), VF-1S Hikaru/Max/Millia, VF-1S Super Stealth.

Future purchases for e.g. VE-1 Elintseeker, Super Ostrich if these two were to be done and M+ variants like YF-19, YF-21, VF-11B

Cheers

it depends...

1/60: completist.

they're cheap enough(excluding 0 and 19) that i can own one of each varient and do some customs for the ones yamato skipped on. i've stickered and panel lined a couple of them but most of them are crispy in their boxes. the only ones i display right now are the ones yamato hasn't made in 1/48 scale yet such as the VE, VT, 1D. go 1/60's!

1/48: recovering completist.

they're just too expensive that i feel no need to own them all. basically i stick with the TV and non canon valks. to me, the DYRL scheme while cool, isn't worth it since i can just buy a bunch of cheapy 1S roys any time i want then paint them accordingly. who cares if they're original or not, its a simple repaint a blind man could do. i can't do that with the TV and non-canon valks(full repaints) so to me they're far more cool/unique/collectible/desirable. i've stickered one valk(too lazy) and panel lined one valk(got rid of it) but otherwise most sit naked on my display shelf.

i pretty much play/display all my toys at one point or another, i mean whats the point of buying them if you aren't going to play with them?

I panel lined and stickered the only valk I have, which is on display. As for which ones I buy, I'd like to buy only the one's I like, but alas that's easier said than done.

It's a pain to import them over here because of a dang taxes war.

Whishlist,

A second VF1-S DYRL? (one for display and one as a beater)

VF1-A Max

VF1-J Stealth

VF1-J in Valk White, might as well be Hikaru's, I'm not a fan of his though.

VF0-S (I like the paintscheme)

VF0 -A (I like this head better that the S)

And that's about it (still over $1,000.00 so not a small amount)

Luckily I'm not a huge fan of fast packs so maybe I'd buy only one for the sake of display.

Edited by Screech

Yesss, I'm back from Iraq. . .

And I still got Valks shipping in and all are still waitin' to be opened, played and displayed. . .

Its good to be back. . . . .

Yesss, I'm back from Iraq. . .

And I still got Valks shipping in and all are still waitin' to be opened, played and displayed. . .

Its good to be back. . . . .

423630[/snapback]

Welcome back, I just hope any other members that left haven't been shot or something. It gives me the creeps, :ph34r: wondering if their dead or not.

Well back to topic, I personally would love to collect more Valks. I only have one Yamato! And its broken... <_<

But thinking of it in a better way, my money is not so well spent either. :p