Munny Custom Vf-11b

EXO

Im still a bit mad that I missed buying these while in tokyo in April ( I wasnt up to par on what they were) the munnys and the Labits were/are cool. Ahh well theres always October

417732[/snapback]

You can order these from KidRobot.com, they're abour $25.00 to $29.00 each. There's a guy in you're neck of the woods who battled with Robhy.

Sounwave (LIV3R) vs. Bumblebee (Robhy)

post-2246-1153428386_thumb.jpg

Granted $381 is def. out of my price range, the detail onsome of these little guys is amazing. Those other two that Rohby worked on are top notch work as well.

Too bad we can't see a mass release on these guys. <_<

I guess everyone involved can thank solscud for singlehandedly funding rohby's debt to the MW members that didn't get the JM2 but sent in deposits. :lol:

I know some people already got their refunds and the rest are hopefully patient, you can rest assure Rohby is working his way down the list and it won't turn into another project disaster.

We can also thank the people that bidded against Solscud and made it go up so much, and the fact that he's selfish enough not to share the JM/Munny wealth... :p

Wonderful work by Rohby, as always. I only wish his communication skills were a match for his modeling & finishing skills.

I for one am not pleased with his disappearing act and impersonation of a deaf-mute.

Working down the list or not, he's on my sh*t list for the appaling lack of communication he has engaged in, RE: the JM 2.0 abortion. He's not a gawd-d*mn charity, for pete's sake. Despite my obvious displeasure, I've been nothing but respectful in my communications to him. I expect some effort at a response.

In fact, I think I shall send yet another email... see if the boy has learned any customer service skills yet... :angry:

Wonderful work by Rohby, as always.  I only wish his communication skills were a match for his modeling & finishing skills.

I for one am not pleased with his disappearing act and impersonation of a deaf-mute.

Working down the list or not, he's on my sh*t list for the appaling lack of communication he has engaged in, RE: the JM 2.0 abortion. He's not a gawd-d*mn charity, for pete's sake.  Despite my obvious displeasure, I've been nothing but respectful in my communications to him. I expect some effort at a response.

In fact, I think I shall send yet another email... see if the boy has learned any customer service skills yet...  :angry:

420237[/snapback]

Dude, chill. I know it's been a while, but it's going to be okay. ;)