What Do People Say When They See Your...

GutsAndCasca

I'll post after this weekend. I finally was able to unpack all my stuff now that we've moved into a house, and 1/3 of the basement is full of my toys and kits. My in-laws are showing up Friday to spend the weekend, and they'll want a tour of the whole house......... I can hear her father snickering already. <_<

Maybe I'll put my gun collection right next to it, and pull down the AR-15 when we first walk down there...... It might either distract him, or make him think twice about voicing any negative comments :lol: .

"Why don't you spend all that money on me instead of those toys"

417192[/snapback]

Yeah, that's the typical reaction I get from the gf. It's getting old. Time to hit the cons and find me a new babe who's into anime and collecting, even if it's Hello Kitty or something like that. :lol:

"Why don't you spend all that money on me instead of those toys"

417192[/snapback]

Yeah, that's the typical reaction I get from the gf. It's getting old. Time to hit the cons and find me a new babe who's into anime and collecting, even if it's Hello Kitty or something like that. :lol:

417304[/snapback]

Oooh boy....i don't think you'd want that. Be careful of what u wish for.

For the friends who make jokes about it, buy them one as a gift and maybe they might secretly like it. (get them the 1/48 fast packed valk and show them the details)

Dude - I can barely afford my "habit" for myself, I can't afford to buy these as gifts.

:p

For the friends who make jokes about it, buy them one as a gift and maybe they might secretly like it. (get them the 1/48 fast packed valk and show them the details)

Dude - I can barely afford my "habit" for myself, I can't afford to buy these as gifts.

:p

417331[/snapback]

I wouldn't even buy my WIFE a fastpacked valk - I couldn't bring myself to give it away. I'll buy her something of equal value. As long as it has nothing to do with yamato.

I have no buddy swell enough that I'd part with a 1/48 to make them happy. <_< That probably goes for when I'm eventually filthy rich too. :D