New Limited Super Possables

agr33

I really never understood why those kinds of figures were called "super posable" when they have... what... four points of articulation? And even then the number of poses you can put them and not have them fall over can be counted on one hand. *shrugs*

I really never understood why those kinds of figures were called "super posable" when they have... what... four points of articulation? And even then the number of poses you can put them and not have them fall over can be counted on one hand. *shrugs*

411613[/snapback]

18 points of articulation.

These toys rock, nice find agr33.

Edited by Totoro242

I can't wait for the new 1/100 scales! Those will be so cool! But either way, I still own every super poseable toynami came out with. And I mean every single one. *complete set baybee!* I think they look way cool. Too bad they're all packed away in a box now.

I own two wide stance poseable the VF1j and VF1s.

I also have three of the fast pack poseables.

I wouldnt call any of them super-poseable.

they do look nice on my shelf

I can't wait for the new 1/100 scales! Those will be so cool! But either way, I still own every super poseable toynami came out with. And I mean every single one. *complete set baybee!* I think they look way cool. Too bad they're all packed away in a box now.

412940[/snapback]

I have Wave 1 and Wave 2 of the new Toynami 1/100's Preordered with BBTS. I too cant wait for them to come out.

As for those wide stand "super poseable"....I had my eyes on one of the Miria's, but I completely forgot about the autcion (which I rarely do) and I let it sldie by. Hearing mixed reviews form you guys on these figures. I would probably only stick with her. (And yes by now..some of you might have gathered from my posts that Miria is my fav charavter...hence why I want to try and egt all of her versions out there.)

I actually own the whole set of the Limited Edition (1000) Series. I have to admit they are kind of nice, and are just the same as any of the other Superposeable.

BTW - 1/100 (AX Exclusive) VF-1S Hikaru, is kick ass. Can't wait to get the rest of the 1/100 line. If any of you guys come to the Con today, you can see it in person.

their upper bodys are quite poseable and nice, but their legs leave alot to be desired, i have quite a few of the normal "super poseables" i'm trying to get rid of.

Edited by KingNor