Macross Plus The Movie (manga Released)

kyatsu

manga didnt re-master macross plus the movie, huh? i watched it and realized how the quallity isnt so crisp and it seems the qualtiy is even worst than the tape version? help me out guys if i am right or wrong. kyatsu :ph34r:

I'm not an audio or videophile by any means, but it's pretty obvious to me that they just ripped the original VHS release to DVD without any clean up. They even put the stupid anti-drug promos in the release. Probably the laziest piece of sh!te transfer I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, it's the only game in town until someone else gets the license.

so, is the japanese version of macross plus any good (quality that is)? and if it's better, does it have english sub? :ph34r: kyatsu

ps

thanks for re-affirm me about the poor quality. i wasnt sure if my eyes were getting tired because i watched it around 1 am last night.

damn, is there a way to get a sub on it? like what hurin did for DYRL? i dont want to spend money on a bad dvd. you know what i mean? kyatsu

Everything I've seen says the R2 MacPlus movie is a proper DVD release instead of a VHS rip.

But no subtitles.

407912[/snapback]

damn, is there a way to get a sub on it? like what hurin did for DYRL? i dont want to spend money on a bad dvd. you know what i mean? kyatsu
Everything I've seen says the R2 MacPlus movie is a proper DVD release instead of a VHS rip.

But no subtitles.

407912[/snapback]

407921[/snapback]

Hurin???

You here??? :unsure:

The R2 is infinately better than the R1, also has a nice shiny reflective cover. Only real downside to it is that there are no chapter stops, but that's far preferable to a half assed VHS rip.

The R2 is infinately better than the R1, also has a nice shiny reflective cover. Only real downside to it is that there are no chapter stops, but that's far preferable to a half assed VHS rip.

408087[/snapback]

Do you know if it's encoded in progressive scan?