Look What I Found On Ebay

GianS

I bought two of them, not to bad for a 1/48 scale kit, I thinkthe matchbox robotech hover tank is suppose to be the same scale as this kit.

Very simple kit to put together, but you have very limited movements or positions in the joints, kinda like the old staright arm GI Joes.

A while back a guy unloaded a ton of these on eBay for about $20 a shot.  I don't know anyone who has built the model but it looks interesting enough.  Certainly can't be worse than the Matchbox toy.

407079[/snapback]

I think that seller was Gen1autobot on Ebay. He was selling quite a few of the Southern Cross, Macross and Mospeada knock-offs. I picked up 3 or 4 of those Bioroid kits, after picking up one of the L&S (I think) originals, and compared them briefly, but don't remember seeing any noticeable differences...... Then again, it's been awhile, so I could be way off here.

I always wanted one of those too. I wasn't in to the whole "Southern Cross" thing, but I love this design. I tried to modify another model to look like this, but it's just no the same! - MT

Oh by the way, this looks like one of Acadamy's earlier kits. It probably is on the up and up!

Edited by MechTech