Macross Kaiyodo Figures/Toys

Bub

They are trading figures but they are probably like the Macross character figures where if you buy a box you get two sets of them.

The red Regult looks like a protoype since the paint detail is missing....but then again the paint scheme looks kind of like a Glaug.

I'm not sure if there are 10 in a box or not, but most places have 10 boxes for about $30. The auctions are starting on ebay.

Hey guys,

Are the Kaiyodo Figures / ToYs available in Hong Kong yet ? If yes, I could ask my friends who are visiting HK this week to get them for me.

Regards

what is the scale? looks small

Kaiyodo Figures were out last Sat in HongKong.

Around HKD190 (USD25) per set in MongKok (some shops sell at $32 a set <_< ; the cheapest I saw so far is $23 B)), but sold out already :D )

About the sizes, see the attached pic

On top of the display box is Yamato 1/60 VT-1

you'll know roughly how big are the figures

post-4-1067188205_thumb.jpg

It looks like HLJ got them in and are shipping them out now. I put a box of these on preorder not that long ago, and it's being processed for shipping. I was REALLY late jumping on the bandwagon with these, so my order must be towards the bottom of the stack - if I'm getting mine already, I'd imagine everyone here who pre-ordered these months before I did should see them coming in soon.

Can anyone provide the link at HLJ for these things - the link earlier in this thread is no longer working - are they still selling these? or was it pre-order only.