Macross Kaiyodo Figures/Toys

Bub

I guess no is really that interested with these.

Anyway here an ebay link (not my auction) which has a scan of these toys.

(click me)

Nice to see the regult stand besaide the battroid to see a size comparison. I'm not sure if the picture was already posted here at the boards before, though. As I have been busy with real life activities lately. :)

Wow , they look nicer than the last time I saw them :ph34r: , If only theses toys had been released 10 years ago , they would've been the perfect toy , but hey , what the hell , we know many of us will end up getting some of these little buggers :lol:

It seems Kaiyodo will release two different series , a non-trnasformable hyper-articulated line and a badly-sculpted transformable line , I personally will try to collect the non-transformable figures , they seems quite solid and have a nice sculpt , it's not like I would be missing something if I don't pick up the trnasformable ones since we have Banpresto anyway.

I'm drooling already , 10s of regults and Q-Raus vs a few VF-1 squadrons , these figures will be perfect for making a lot of custom colour schemes without spending too much money.

I wonder when Kevin will have them ready for sale :)

I have to say , the non-transformable ones look nicer everytime I see a new pic of them.

so these are transformable? they look pretty nice.

Kaiyodo is releasing two different lines of VF-1 capsule toys , there're transformable Vf-1s (the ones with crappy nosecones ) with limited articulation and non-transformable Vf-1s with lots of articulation.

Damn , HLJ is selling them as randomly packed toys , i.e. you won't know what toy you're getting until you open the box... :angry:

If only Kevin could sell them non-randomly :(

Edit: I was wondering , if you order one of these 10pcs boxes , would you get transformable VF-1s as well as non-transformable VF-1s or will they sell them as separate items (i.e. one box with transformable VF-1s and other with non-transformable VF-1s) ?

Edited by Aegis!

Interesting...they look pretty good.

Oh yes they do! They just don't get enough attention. Must be the upcoming VF-1S Hikaru and the PS2 Game.... And the very far away release of the 1/60 GBP. :lol:

Those are trading figures which mean will come in sealed small boxes. There are 5 pieces to complete a set. Of the set, two of them are non transformable but highly articulated ( quite clearly shown in pictures).

Each box comes with 10 pieces of these. Most likely can form two complete sets as assortment from Kaiyodo is quite all right from the past.

This series is consider the smallest transformable macross similar to smallest Transformers from Takara (Transformers fans will get what I mean)

Do not worry about the sculpting as Kaiyodo has always produce detail figures at the while. Only thing is that the gun might be a out of proportion. <_<

Edit: I was wondering , if you order one of these 10pcs boxes , would you get transformable VF-1s as well as non-transformable VF-1s or will they sell them as separate items (i.e. one box with transformable VF-1s and other with non-transformable VF-1s) ?

Yeah, I'm interested about this too. Does anyone know? Kevin? Will? Anybody?

So they aren't trading figures and each box has the same content?