Search Feature

I tried doing a search for "His and Her Circumstances" and this is the error message I get:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you are searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.
Is there any way to fix this please? It's quite annoying. I wouldn't want to post a topic that has already been posted only for it to be closed. -_- Thanks!

The word "and" is a generic term and apparently the Search engine doesn't like it. "And" in the programming sense, is a logical operator. When you searched for "His and Her Circumstances", the Search engine translates that to "His" AND "Her Circumstances", and such, will look for any instance of those 2 phrases and not "His and Her Circumstances" as 1 phrase.

I don't know if this was fixed in IB 2.1 but you could try adjusting the search phrase. You could try looking for it under it's Japanese name (Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou) or as KareKano.

You could try looking for it under it's Japanese name (Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou) or as KareKano.

390226[/snapback]

Wow Azrael knows his anime :p

Hey Azreal, quick what's the Japanese name for the anime "Fist of the North Star".

And no cheating looking it up, ;):lol:

Okay time to test it.

Search Word: "Boob" Show Results as Posts

Results 2 pages worth.

Only 2 pages?  The search engine must be broke then!

390375[/snapback]

I forgot I had created this thread till just now. I still think it's silly and I stand by my statement! I should be able to search for everything within the quotes. Mock me will you?!! :/

Azrael, thank you for your help.

Edited by Oihan