Hillarious George Forman Grill Spoof

I saw this video last may and me and my father were laughing our butts of so hard that we could breathe so I decided to share it with you. Enjoy

http://www.fugly.com/videos/2828/formanspoof.html

Well, I'm sorry if you didn't find that "hilarious". I've learned that just because one person may find something funny, it doesn't mean that other's will but it's all good B))

I can only understand one word he's saying. My comprehension might be aided by the fact that he says that word a lot.

And I found the caption describing the video on that page infinitely more humorous. But that's not difficult to achieve.

This is not sucky. It carries the JB Seal of Quality.

388612[/snapback]

Every year, I manage to catch a glimpse of the Chinese New Year Special from China because my parents insist on watching it. And every year, they have something like that... impressive, but it's always a display that focuses on cooperation, coordination, almost to the point of scrubbing away any individuality or personality of the performers.

The intended message seems to be: "I Am Mao of Nine. We Ale One. You Wirr Be Assimirated. Lesistance Is Futire."

Edited by Sundown

The intended message seems to be: "I Am Mao of Nine. We Ale One. You Wirr Be Assimirated. Lesistance Is Futire."

LOL! Man, that ain't right.

Seriously though, both these videos kinda scared me. The first one... because I was expecting it to be funny and then I became afraid the big angry man might actually fornicate with the grill or something just so he could drop the F word more.

The second video, my knowing nothing about Mao of nine or any of that, seemed immediately frightening. It was kind of like a cute Goro at first that mutated into the sun or a sunflower. That's when I first started feeling the clear attempt at brainwashing and immediately closed the window.

Ok, let me get a running total for this thread's contents... overly racist and vulgar video? check. One nonsensical video? check. One pointless and crude video with teens shooting things out of their ass? check. People talking about politics? check.

OK, I see no less than four reasons to close this thread already. It's best that it goes to sleep now before I see five.