Kawamori Is Huge!

Roy Focker

Went on the IMDB.

Read the bio on Kawamori. According to the trivia he's 6'3. This makes him very tall for a Japanese. Even make him tall for a caucasian. I'm about 6'3 and a half. Guess this means we can see eye to eye. Is this data accurate? Anyone remember him looking down at you that anime expo?

Wow Roy I didn't know he was that tall. I just assumed that he was around 5'11 which is my height. I never met him up close and personal but I do know that he's 46 years old.

Is it me or does SK look a little Arabic or Middle Eastern in that pic? :unsure:

Is it me or does SK look a little Arabic or Middle Eastern in that pic? :unsure:

386854[/snapback]

He's always had dark skin, some japanese people do. Which is supprising, seeing as I don't imagine him getting too much sunlight. Maybe it's a common trait him and Focker share?

Kawamori has also been in the sun when he goes on location scouting. Kawamori is about 5'8" to 5'10"...possibly 5'11". When I got him to sign one of my Macross books at AX....2003....he was a fairly tall guy. I'm 6' and I don't recall him being that short that I could look down on him.

But rumor has it he stands 100 ft tall. :)