1/48 Vf-1's Rotating Cockpit.

Froy

Just curious. I don´t know how many people are interested about this. I remember a guy being sarcastic about some faetures like this one when the first 1/48 was released. I have been analyzing the structure aroun the seat but everthing is attached tho the main body. I would like to try a custom but I don´t want to mutilate my only 1/48, if it isn´t possible.

is there some secure way to remove the seat and the canopy?

Edited by Froy

I don't like this idea cuz it's not like you ever get to see the pilot in battroid mode anyway...what's the point? I dont' even know why they would add that as a feature. kinda cool but useless.

not to knock your idea, if you like it go for it...but this is one thing I deem unnecessary.

I don't like this idea cuz it's not like you ever get to see the pilot in battroid mode anyway...what's the point?  I dont' even know why they would add that as a feature.  kinda cool but useless.

not to knock your idea, if you like it go for it...but this is one thing I deem unnecessary.

379447[/snapback]

I concur. Just like the highly detailed inner frame on PG Gundams. Not meant to see the light of day, unless you don't affix the armour. :huh:

Just curious. I don´t know how many people are interested about this. I remember a guy being sarcastic about some faetures like this one when the first 1/48 was released. I have been analyzing the structure aroun the seat but everthing is attached tho the main body. I would like to try a custom but I don´t want to mutilate my only 1/48, if  it isn´t possible.

is there some secure way to remove the seat and the canopy?

379420[/snapback]

The seat and the canopy can be easily disassembled from the main body. Just unscrew everything. ;)B))

I don't like this idea cuz it's not like you ever get to see the pilot in battroid mode anyway...what's the point?  I dont' even know why they would add that as a feature.  kinda cool but useless.

379447[/snapback]

I concur. Just like the highly detailed inner frame on PG Gundams. Not meant to see the light of day, unless you don't affix the armour. :huh:

379464[/snapback]

ooo... the highly detailed innards of the PG gundams are definitely cool though..

As far as the rotating seat goes, meh.... for the same reasons stated above...

I was wondering about the question. I was thinking 1/48's with joke machine type rotating cockpits, which would be pretty cool.

379542[/snapback]

That's pretty much what I thought too, and it would be cool. But it looks like maybe the original poster is actually talking about a VF-0 style vertically rotating cockpit - I'm kind of 'meh' on that one.