Help And/or Advice

Pervataru

I need a lil help with part of the: Macross 1/48 Super and Strike parts. The problem is removing the cowling, from the thruster; is there a trick to this I seemed to have to peel the one off and am afraid I'm going to bust some thing. (I do not read Japanese sadly enough) :(

Also what are the munitions designation for the 40 missile in those thruster pods? :unsure:

"Peeling" is what I do to remove the cover. As for the micro-missile designation, let's hope that the compendium has the answer...

did not find missiles on the compendium, but did find them on

http://www.artemisgames.com/robotech/Missiles/Starburst.html

only problem is this allows for 16 missiles/pod but Macross 1/48 Super and Strike parts has 20 and slots for all 20, and even alloing for the 2 loaded and one reload from the arms each we still have 2 extras. please if anyone sees I'm wrong let me know. thx

did not find missiles on the compendium, but did find them on

http://www.artemisgames.com/robotech/Missiles/Starburst.html

only problem is this allows for 16 missiles/pod but Macross 1/48 Super and Strike parts has 20 and slots for all 20, and even alloing for the 2 loaded and one reload from the arms each we still have 2 extras. please if anyone sees I'm wrong let me know. thx

374039[/snapback]

Fan-made Robotech RPG game stats have nothing to do with Macross. Please do not quote them on this site as a source of reference when discussing Macross mecha.

Just put the 20 micro-missiles in the pod and be happy :D

FYI, the 1/48 toy was designed with a lot of input from Mr. Kawamori and he had final approval on nearly everything, so it's pretty safe to say that 20 missiles per pod is correct for the VF-1 in Macross.

As for Robotech........who cares!? This is a Macross site, not a Robotech site.

Graham

Ok I knew I was going to FUBAR at some time. So please for the challenged I know the difference between Robotech and the bastard Battletek, but exactly how does Macross differ from the lowly Robotech, please educate me.

I mean www.Robotech.com is a driving force in infomation and conventions, ect.

Edited by Pervataru

Bastard Battletech?  My friend, you are sorely mistaken....

374119[/snapback]

I only speak of the Battletech (1984) before there was the question over their use of Macross Mecha (1982), I personally have not play it, at the time only due to an aversion to any games that uses leads (I can't paint) But now after the lawsuit threat, just can't do it. And with that prejudice firmly planted in my mind, all I can see them for; is their "borrowing" of licensed material. Maybe a fine game; it has lasted 20+ yrs and still going strong, enjoy I just can't stomach them, myself.

Edited by Pervataru

I mean www.Robotech.com is a driving force in infomation and conventions, ect.

374109[/snapback]

Thank you for just making me spray my coffee all over my monitor. :p

Funnisest thing I've read in a while.

But I think your sentence is missing 3 letters: -

I mean www.Robotech.com is a driving force in misinfomation and conventions, ect.

B))B))B))B))B))

Graham

Bastard Battletech?  My friend, you are sorely mistaken....

374119[/snapback]

lord knows I love my marauder most of all... especially inner sphere with upgraded ppc's. Second comes the glaug, and finally comes the officers pod. yamaoto is much truer to the anime than HG, and a lot more inteligently designed as it wasn't "borrowed" from prior designs so blatently. Not that I don't have every hg 1/55 mpc made, but everyone around here knows I prefer my traditional 1/55's more even if it's a joon's or a jetfire. ;)

graham's comment almost made me do the same with beer :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

heineken 16oz can.

spilled guinness draught I would suck out of my t-shirt :rolleyes:

374326[/snapback]

Heineken export <_<

Domestic Dutch Heineken would have been a waste

374444[/snapback]

:lol: was waiting for that