Jake Framton's "Hard Case" Valk Custom Preview

Skull-1

Just another test fit. Thought I would snap a picture of it before I take it apart and correct all the mistakes.

Things to be added: poseable thigh, custom "J" head, and clear canopy with enhanced cockpit details. Landing gear need to be painted, still and I need to redo the nose for the third time. I had the perfect alignment for the green and blue but my clear coat ate the paint off. Second time around it came out nice but I don't like the position of the waterline (it's too low) so I will have to redo it once more.

Any way...gives you an idea of what is coming....

post-4-1065046448_thumb.jpg

I forgot to reply on this one...

The paint job was done with spray cans. It looks better in person than the photos do.

Man, just when I think I have it figured out...........I see something KK has done and wonder how much better my Custom would be if I could only do what he has done! DANG!

:)

Have you guys seen KK's Super O? Unreal!

I may do a desert camo bird someday, but someone already beat me to it.

This is based solely off of my character from AOD. He has a green flight suit so it fits. I actually invented this scheme around 1987. I've been waiting that long to try and pull it off. I just ran with it. The original did not have the green legs...they were blue all the way. I was afraid you guys would say I had not skill if I didn't trim them green, so that's what I did.

:)

Wait until you see it with decals on it. The miniature I have on my desk looks really nice. I hope this one will be even better.

Stay tuned.