Ps2 Macross Ending

mickewin

The SDF:M or DYRL ending?

Personally. I think the SDF:M ending is superb, the montage of photos (all brand new stuff) with the classic music is awesome.

With the DYRL ending it's just a replay of Tenshi No Enogu.

BTW. You also have to start from the beginning of Story Mode. If you start by using Individual Mission Mode it won't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anybody is interested in ripping the video clips from this use FMvex1_2 to rip the clips. Just google it to find the program. There is no sound but the 10 clips will play in VLC player. Might be cool to add to the site by an admin. they are just too big to attach here. if you want the audio just use cubemedia2

:p:p:p

If anybody is interested in ripping the video clips from this use FMvex1_2 to rip the clips.Ā  Just google it to find the program.Ā  There is no sound but the 10 clips will play in VLC player.Ā  Might be cool to add to the site by an admin.Ā  they are just too big to attach here.Ā  if you want the audio just use cubemedia2

:pĀ  :pĀ  :p

382972[/snapback]

I would but they are too big to attach...I tried. I thought I'd post the programs so maybe one of the admins could do it.

If anybody is interested in ripping the video clips from this use FMvex1_2 to rip the clips.ƂĀ  Just google it to find the program.ƂĀ  There is no sound but the 10 clips will play in VLC player.ƂĀ  Might be cool to add to the site by an admin.ƂĀ  they are just too big to attach here.ƂĀ  if you want the audio just use cubemedia2

:pƂĀ  :pƂĀ  :p

382972[/snapback]

I would but they are too big to attach...I tried. I thought I'd post the programs so maybe one of the admins could do it.

384759[/snapback]

If you have an ftp site with your ISP, you could send the link to the admins and they could download it.

It would still take too long. Since the mods already have the game it just easier to use the ripper. Its very easy to use and takes about 1/2 hour to rip all the movies. THey can then add them to the site with ease since they have direct access to it.

I'm not sure if any special codecs are needed to view them. My pc has a ton of codecs and players for the anime I watch so I can't be certain that they will just play in anybody's machine.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Newbie? Just wanted to know where can I get DYRL for Playstation (or PS2) and Where can get ROMS for VFX-1 and VFX-2 for PS1 (or PS2). I was told that I could possibly play them on a soft mod XBOX with a PS Emulator. However I have searched all over and I cant find any ROMS for these titles. Where do you all get them? Thanks so much for helping me out.

A. Wrong thread. Totally.

B. No such thing as PS ROMs. "ROM" doesn't mean "pirated software." It actually refers to a specific type of microchip.

</pet_peeve>

390528[/snapback]

A. Okay I thought I would ask since the people here are actually playing the game I am looking for so I though that wouldnt hurt to ask. I have searched all over and cant find the information I am looking for. So of course I asked where may I might find it. Okay you expended all that energy to post that message. Why not just help me out or let someone who is willing to do so, do so. Then I can be on my way. There is no need to be rude. I thought this message board was pretty friendly and helpful compared to others I have visited but it appears that I may have been mistaken.

B. Err.... I didnt say that it was pirated software what message were you refering too?

A. Wrong thread. Totally.

B. No such thing as PS ROMs. "ROM" doesn't mean "pirated software." It actually refers to a specific type of microchip.

</pet_peeve>

390528[/snapback]

A. Okay I thought I would ask since the people here are actually playing the game I am looking for so I though that wouldnt hurt to ask.

No they aren't. Thread's about the PS2 Macross game, not the PS1 games.

Not only that, they're talking about ripping FMV sequences from legally purchased copies of the game.

No discussion of downloading, modchips, burning, or emulating(in fact, the PS2 has no valid emus yet).

Okay you expended all that energy to post that message. Why not just help me out or let someone who is willing to do so, do so.

Because that would encourage this sort of thing, and it would be better to encourage you to find a proper outlet instead of letting the thing lay around as you bump it with "Does anyone know?" and then later with "Anyone at all?" and finally with "So no one knows how to get PS2 ROMS?".

Imagine if you're having an intelligent discussion about comparative theology, and someone jumps in with their favorite "a nun, a priest, and a rabbi" joke.

It's totally unrelated and disruptive to the existing conversation.

Same concept applies here.

There is no need to be rude.

I was blunt, not rude. There's a large diffrence.

B. Err.... I didnt say that it was pirated software what message were you refering too?

"Where can get ROMS for VFX-1 and VFX-2 for PS1 (or PS2)."

As near as I can tell, you are using "ROMS" to mean "downloads of commercial game software." Which means "pirated software."

As I said, ROM refers to a specific type of microchip. It doesn't have anything to do with CD games, regardless of whether said games are the original disks, burned copies, or downloads.

It is only tangentally related to emulation of cartridge games. The common usage of ROM to describe downloaded cart games comes from a massive misunderstanding of the accurate term "ROM image" by a massive influx of complete idiots that overran the emulation community several years ago.

Edited by JB0

Exactly as I was saying no need to be rude. Or blunt just advise the person. The rudness or bluntness is very unneccessary. Someone could respond to the effect of:

"Hey .... you have a good question however thats not the subject we are speaking of here please try this post http://www.macrossworld/forum/topic........ or post one of your own."

I will ask someone to explain this all to me elsewhere if I have offended anyone or ruined your daily experience on this message board with my question I am very sorry.

Edited by PIRANO

Exactly as I was saying no need to be rude. Or blunt

Blunt is my natural state. I get right to the point and skip the paragraph of fluff surrounding the important sentence.

You incorrectly assume it's meant to offend.

just advise the person.

I did.

Someone could respond to the effect of:

"Hey .... you have a good question however thats not the subject we are speaking of hereĀ  please try this post http://www.macrossworld/forum/topic........ or post one of your own."

Waste of words. "Wrong thread" is so much shorter.

I will ask someone to explain this all to me elsewhere if I have offended anyone or ruined your daily experience on this message board with my question I am very sorry.

391014[/snapback]

I'm not offended in the least.