Robofie

Sdf-1

I posted this already in the transforming robot thread, but since I couldn't find this elsewhere, here's it's own topic...

It was a while ago when I found this, if I remember it can be customized anyway you want to. Well, check out the links. I'm too lazy to check them now again :p

Robofie

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/robofie/products/products.html

For some reason the Volks page videos don't work anymore(?), but there are two in that first link.

Edited by Sdf-1

Until run over by my brigade of RC tanks. :p If they were bigger id be really interested in one but the size they are at now doesnt really do anything. Now if it were 2 feet tall id customise one into a Shinden or Raiden from Gasaraki.

If they were bigger id be really interested in one but the size they are at now doesnt really do anything. Now if it were 2 feet tall id customise one into a Shinden or Raiden from Gasaraki.

368771[/snapback]

Propably you will be able to do that in the future, if these robots sell good... A lot seems to be going on with the robot developement. And oh man Asimo is wonderful!!!

I was expecting it to be fully autonomous not RC. It would be cool to see a Raiden/Sinden armor Votoms would also be nice.

368853[/snapback]

At least there are downloadable new features (or something like that if I've understood correct), and again, If my memory serves me well, the armor parts come as like resin kit pieces you can paint however you wish, and I think they said somewhere you can buy different looking parts for it as you wish to build up your own version (and those who have skill scratchbuild surely), it's basically the same idea robotized as the Volks dolls that girls (I hope :p ) make personalized. Now they just know how to rip-off the son's money too :lol:

Robofie will cost a piffling 186,900 yen (about 1800 USD) and if you want one, get yourself along to the Volks site now.

Clips and some of these photos from Robot Fan

$1800 ... O_o

i want one put it's quite expensive

368882[/snapback]

Think of it as a small price to pay to complete your nerd training.

In other news, even Imperial Stormtroopers need to take a break to eat..

726.jpg

(Sorry for derailing there...whoops!)

368726[/snapback]

Never eat at restaurants where you order from a vending machine like that. The food sucks hard. I found out the hard way.

That's a bit too much to spend on a little remote controlled robot. At least it's too rich for my blood! :lol:

I was expecting it to be fully autonomous not RC. It would be cool to see a Raiden/Sinden armor Votoms would also be nice.

368853[/snapback]

\ it's basically the same idea robotized as the Volks dolls that girls (I hope :p ) make personalized.

368876[/snapback]

Are you going with RC or autonomous with the girl version? :lol:

368971[/snapback]

She'd be dancing the Robot at all the Clubs :p:blink:

368853[/snapback]

\ it's basically the same idea robotized as the Volks dolls that girls (I hope :p ) make personalized.

368876[/snapback]

Are you going with RC or autonomous with the girl version? :lol:

368971[/snapback]

BOTH!!! :lol: