1/48 Vf-1a Hikaru Reissue?!

Chet

Hoary cow! This is just ridiculous. Are they trying to drive us into the poor house? My wallet now has Wrath of Khan type rage at this point...except Yamatoooo! Yamatoooo! doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.

Maybe we should combine and sticky a thread for Yamato re-releases since this seems to be coming up a lot lately?

Or we could encourage people to post in the existing threads on the same issues. :) Please feel free to share your joys, hopes, concerns, fears and any other ideas in one of these existing threads. Thank you. :)

Re: 1/48 Hiky VF1S reissue

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=17118

OR

Re: 1/48 Hiky VF1S QC concerns

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=17625

Enjoy! :)

This is getting nuts. A Yammie or two every month till May. Ouch. I will pass on this one. Rather save money on the VF-0S and the LV and Stealth. Could be the Macross market in Japan have picked up a lot recently. Let's hope Yamato flood the market so we get to see those US$90 prices again :D Or even better let hope HLJ overstock and we get to see their nice discounts :lol: Wishful thinking.

This thread should be merged with the existing threads. Mods can you make it so? :)

366410[/snapback]

I don't see why they should be merged. A discussion on the VF-1A reissue is completely different from the discussion on the Vf-1S reissue and the QC concerns surrounding it. Maybe the it is the latter two threads about the VF-1S which should be merged.