New Fist Of The North Star Ova Out March 2006.

UN Spacy

Damn hate the flash site, what a pain! <_<

As for the character designs pretty nice, but the seriyuus are missing Kamiya Akira!!! WTF??!! :angry: Just not the same, the replacement (Mr. Former Kujuku) lacks the pitch IMO.

Seems like the same old story with Raoh, Toki, and Nanto fighters. Hm, wondering why they didn't bother to do the FIST OF THE BLUE SKY instead. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I wish we got Fist of the Blue Sky instead.

Ever since Raijin Comics went bust in the middle of publishing vol. 6 of FotBS in English, I've been very angry.

362971[/snapback]

That is precisely why I never started collecting the colored English versions, I never thought they would finish it and as we all know FOTNS is LONG! While I liked the colored trades, I knew deep down it would be another Guyver situation that Viz fracked up by stopping the series. In that situation I believe sales were too low for them to justify releasing the individual volumes so they canned the series at a major battle! :angry:<_< What Viz should've done is stopped the individual issues and COMPLETE the series by releasing a PERFECT COLLECTION in the trade format for Guyver, but no... that makes too much sense. :rolleyes:

FOTNS is dated and while I think the artwork in the manga is awesome the average manga and anime noob won't. The sales and lack thereof speaks volumes.

FOTBS is newer but has even less of a following stateside to justify continuing the trades. To my knowledge they've stopped them is this correct? And anime would be nice but I highly doubt it will happen anytime soon. :unsure:

• 1 month later...
Man I just love that sound..."woaaa chahcachahcacahaaa" :lol: they even have a parody of that in Yakitate

363024[/snapback]

And in the classic URUSEI YATSURA Fourth Movie LUM THE FOREVER, and in KOKOWA (here is) GREENWOOD OVAs and many other animes. FOTNS shows up all over the place! :lol::p

366974[/snapback]

I haven't seen Kokowa Greenwood in years. I loved that series. Which episode did they reference FOTNS?