Have you guys saved up for the Monster yet?

91WhiskeyM6

Uh... I'm still saving up for FAST packs, the 1/48 Hikaru 1S, the 1/48 Hikaru 1J...

Sheesh. I'm still saving for Valkyries. $400 dollars? Of couse, this isn't even the Konig....

By the way, just how big is this thing supposed to be? As far as I'm concerned the bigger the better-it's a barrel of laughs not being able to see my own floor, and when they come over the call girls love that stuff....

Edited by myk

I've got the $$$ saved up, but not specifically ear-marked for the Monster. I keep tellin' myself I'd buy one, but at such a high price point I'll be hard pressed to try to justify spending that much cash on one single item. It's gotta be super-detailed and high quality, not like the poor quality of the more recent Yamato 1/60 line.

whats really killing me is my other hobby...star wars lego. :( they just released a bunch of new sets and some old ones that totals $700- or so. :o

Are you talking about the AT-AT? That's a sweet set fromt he looks of it.

Back on topic....I don't really need to save up for it either but I'm not entirely sure I'm getting one either. I'm definitely intrigued but it defies all logic for me to pay so much for a toy that will sit there and gather a LOT of dust, but then again, I'm a collector and I've done a bunch of illogical things. :(

Where is it mentioned that the Monster will cost $400.00?

I would think that a non-transforming toy would cost less than the 1/48 valkyries. Technically it's just a big hunk of plastic with some metal.

its a VERY big hunk of plastic and some metal. but no. i won't be getting it. mostly because, like Nelly says, "Must be the money!"

:p