Zentradi Nupetiet-vergnitzs

Mechleader

Not bad at all!  B))

But that surface better get ALOT of extra detail.

369345[/snapback]

A few thousand panel lines should do the trick. :p

369349[/snapback]

Well DUH! :p:lol:;)

369439[/snapback]

I was almost thinking making them myself if they weren't done already :p But seriously, I imagined that random panel painting technique used on that ship. Lots of masking but it would look so awesome! :ph34r:

369489[/snapback]

*imagines Sdf-1 looking through a microscope while cutting out panels on a mask*

:lol::lol::lol:

I have got the ARII ships too and I have figured out if I try to convert that boxy ship into something decent I could as well scratchbuild a new one and, while at it, increase the size to make it more impressive on the shelf.

So, that one looks very good so far and will probably save me from months of puttying and sanding if I buy it. But I can imagine how much work has to be put into it to make it really convincing, so I doubt the price will be anywhere around $50, that´s probably solely the price of the resin for this beast! Like Sdf-1 said, around 200 or even more will be likely....

I have got the ARII ships too and I have figured out if I try to convert that boxy ship into something decent I could as well scratchbuild a new one and, while at it, increase the size to make it  more impressive on the shelf.

I will make them just how they are, only putty the depressions on the parts etc basic stuff just to get some more modeling experience and stuff on the shelves. But for your scratch building skills, you could make them whatever you'd want to. ^^ Though, yes, they're maybe not even worth modifying. Man, you gotta scratch build us some other Zent ship in that big size! ;)

I have got the ARII ships too and I have figured out if I try to convert that boxy ship into something decent I could as well scratchbuild a new one and, while at it, increase the size to make it  more impressive on the shelf.

I will make them just how they are, only putty the depressions on the parts etc basic stuff just to get some more modeling experience and stuff on the shelves. But for your scratch building skills, you could make them whatever you'd want to. ^^ Though, yes, they're maybe not even worth modifying. Man, you gotta scratch build us some other Zent ship in that big size! ;)

369811[/snapback]

Actually I only COMPLETELY dislike the Nupetiet-Verginitzs because of its square shape, the Kamjin ship and the Cruiser are not too far off and can be made into something with a decent amount of work. The Carrier ship is SUPPOSED to be box-shaped so I have no big problem with this one as well. All in all the 4 ARII kits are not among my favourites but I´m still glad to have them.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like this one is just about to change from "quite nice" to "must have".... Last time I visited the Scale Solutions website there weren´t any infos about this kit. Has anybody here heard about price/availability?

Guest Bromgrev
Oh crap... :p

378113[/snapback]

:o

Yea gods!! I think I'm gonna have to count my penny's.....

378680[/snapback]

Yup, a lot of people are going to spend a penny for this ... :lol:

Keep the ps2... :rolleyes:

380713[/snapback]

Hell I barly use the thing anymore! Haven't seriously played a game in....... 4-5 months. <_<

380724[/snapback]

Don’t listen to sdf-1 he just doesn’t want you getting one before him. :D

380749[/snapback]

No, hang on chrono, you really need your ps2, sdf-1 you should get a ps2 too. B))

Sell your PS2. then ask yourself where the other 150.00 dolars will come from. Used PS2s are about as common as cat turds.

380781[/snapback]

Not when you live out of town. ;) Remember that there is ALWAYS a stupid kid out there with money he's will'n to drop! ;)

My only problem is that having it is kinda moot if you don't have an SDF-1........ <_<

Keep the ps2... :rolleyes:

380713[/snapback]

Hell I barly use the thing anymore! Haven't seriously played a game in....... 4-5 months. <_<

380724[/snapback]

Don’t listen to sdf-1 he just doesn’t want you getting one before him. :D

380749[/snapback]

No, hang on chrono, you really need your ps2, sdf-1 you should get a ps2 too. B))

380752[/snapback]

Hehee... :p