The Fifth Season Of 24.

UN Spacy

I can't believe it myself.......and that was a nice little trick Jack pulled on the German operative.

Anyone else drool at the HOT European chick? Gotta love it when a woman can wear boots like those.

Next week. IS JACK BAUER GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?

I can't believe it myself.......and that was a nice little trick Jack pulled on the German operative. 

Anyone else drool at the HOT European chick? Gotta love it when a woman can wear boots like those.

Next week. IS JACK BAUER GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?

382416[/snapback]

I can see Jack going for his XXX interrogation... make Audrey talk erotic style. Hey, they can even recycle the deleted scene from last season!

OMG. Last nights episode rocked the HOUSE! Literally!

What'd you guys think of the new weirdo that replaced Edgar?

Looks like it's now:

TASERS - 2

BAUER - 0

What about Bauer pulling a DIE HARD moment at the end?

Good points:

Bauer getting tasered

Audrey getting tortured

Aaron still alive

Robocop still alive and kicking

Funny psychopath from Caltech

Bad points:

- I'm really getting sick of the screwing over of the real time format.

- What is wrong with CTU response team, up till now, they had been carrying MP5s. But in this episode, the two extras carried silenced pistols? Jeez, what happened to all of Curtis's people, and don't tell me the nerve gas affected their armory. And their effectiveness was zero. Come on, they weren't ordinary red shirts.

- How did Wayne Palmer get an M4?

OMG! I knew that scumbag of a President couldn't be trusted.

....and all this time I thought it was the Vice President who was doing some shadey business.

I kinda like the teaming up of Jack and Wayne. NICE little move that Jack pulled after he took out the sniper. It's nice to see that his body count is once again on the move. All we need is for him to add Robocop and President Logan on his hit list.

OMG, anyone see that??

The nerve gas terror is finally stopped and destroyed at gas plant. Bierko is unconscious and taken to CTU.

CTU is changing, as new employers and release Bill, Audrey and Chloe, and whatever I don't like them because they're slow. I hate Miles 'cause he's a idiot.

Chloe is the best worker, she works fast and cooperate with Jack.

Ah, Aaron secured Wayne Palmer about evidence of his brother David. Evelyn has a evidence, but she cannot tell because her daugter is kidnapped by Henderson.

Jack think it involve with Vice President and decide to meet Wayne.

Audrey signed a document and let Chloe stay and support Jack.

Bill Buchanan left. :(

Wayne want revenge and joined Jack to rescue Evelyn's daughter and capture Henderson.

They managed to take down Henderson's guard.

Only Henderson escaped wih Evelyn's car.

Evelyn was hit, but not serious, then Jack ask her who involve with it. Is it Vice President? She claims it's not Vice President...

Lastly, Henderson made a call to someone, the person he talked is President Logan.

Comment: Holy cow, it's Logan! How could he? Why?

Damn to Karen and Miles. They have no idea.

Wayne, if you need more help, call Buffy and her co. :)

Notice something.... Where's Mike Novick?

Meanwhile in other character...  Wayne Palmer is under attack, somebody help him. 

Where's Buffy when you really need her??

382651[/snapback]

Let's call her... BUFFY!!! or SPIKE!!!

The evil president... coooooool.

"I'm so indecisive, I'm so helpless, please, tell me what to do, you guys are responsible, I don't want to do this.... Oh ok, I was just kidding, kill the bastard."

Logan wins the actor of the year award, he is the mastermind. woohooo. Personally, I hope this 24 will do something the other season has failed to do. Move things into a second season with the same plot line. Oh, and Bauer needs to eat something, was watching season 1, and noticed that after he rescued his family, Bauer was in the interrogation room having microwaved lunch, damn bastard hasn't eaten since season 3.

Yeah, now with this Logan plot, they will have to do a lot of backtracking. But, I guess the producers don't care. To me, its inexplicable how Logan could be behind this. Completely illogical, as he is already the President of the most powerful nation. Plus, he was a total coward when former President Palmer helped him out last season. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still excited, but just want more clarification why Logan is doing this. Does he just want to be president forever? Just change your name to Bush....and have a few sons...lol

This just in.

Kiefer Sutherland: $40 Million Man

Monday Apr 10, 2006 8:00am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

CREDIT: GEORGE PIMENTEL / WIREIMAGE

24 star Kiefer Sutherland has signed on to play government agent Jack Bauer for three more seasons, report Variety and The Hollywood Reporter.

His paycheck: a reported $40 million over three years, making him TV's highest-paid actor in a drama series.

Sutherland, 39, will also serve as an executive producer of the 5-year-old FOX series and develop new projects for TV and the Web through his soon-to-be-launched production company.

Next up, Sutherland stars in the big-screen crime thriller The Sentinel, about a traitor in the Secret Service. The film costars Eva Longoria, Michael Douglas and Kim Basinger. Sutherland also voices a lion named Samson in Disney's upcoming animated feature The Wild.

Off-screen, the actor is dad to daughter Sarah, 18, with ex-wife Camelia Kath.

This latest twist does nothing for me. As has been mentioned... it's totally illogical - who in their right mind would cook up some disastrous plan for the day your name goes down in the history books as having accomplished a major feat for global peace, not to mention it's totally out of character.

You'd think somebody like the President of the United State is way too busy with his job to have the time and energy to come up with some out-there plans like this...

Did anyone see '24' recently?

It's good to see Heller back! :)

"I am talking about taking down the President of United States." ~ Jack Bauer.

IMO - yes, take him down ASAP 'cause he's responsible for assassinated David Palmer and that's not cool! So is Robocop! I mean Henderson!

Saw a trailer after ending credit, Heller will meet, face-to-face Logan at his place.

In the news - "Jack Bauer is ready to take on terrorism in three more round-the-clock sessions of 24."

Damn, I can't wait...

Yeah, now with this Logan plot, they will have to do a lot of backtracking. But, I guess the producers don't care.  To me, its inexplicable how Logan could be behind this.  Completely illogical, as he is already the President of the most powerful nation.  Plus, he was a total coward when former President Palmer helped him out last season.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm still excited, but just want more clarification why Logan is doing this.  Does he just want to be president forever?  Just change your name to Bush....and have a few sons...lol

387656[/snapback]

It still buggles the mind how Everlyn managed to record a phone conversation that is supposedly so secret even Logan's wife didn't know about - oh, by the way, wasn't Everlyn supposed to be glued to Martha like white on rice the whole time?

Edited by Jolly Rogers

I just read this on some gossip column on the web. Don't know how true it is, but just throwing it out there:

========================

(sfgate.com)

Sutherland Reveals '24' Movie Plans

Hollywood actor Kiefer Sutherland has confirmed popular TV drama "24" is to hit the big screen.

Sutherland, who plays federal agent Jack Bauer on the show, recently joked a spoof version would make great cinema viewing.

But he now tells MTV.com plans for a straight blockbuster film are already in motion.

He says, "The '24' movie would be a two-hour representation of a 24-hour day. That would be the first time that we would not do something in real time, but the characters would obviously all be derivative of the show.

"The timing issue is something the writers are working on right now. But the sky's the limit at that point for them, because we would not be restricted by the time element."

More powerful than President Charles Logan!? My god... this is dumber...

Heller, why did you locked Jack and Audrey!? They could secure the recording and President could step down in the morning! He also responsible for Audrey's left arm hurt.

Good old Buchanan, at least he's safe, so is Chloe.

Mike Novick! Where were you in last 12 hours?

In the end, 8 people in one screen look finest.

Wonder who's more powerful than Charles...?

OMG! That rat fink of a President is making me SICK. Let's hope Audrey pulls through next week because it finally looks like Bauer will catch up to Robocop face to face.

BTW. What happened to Aaron Pierce when he was supposed to meet up with Martha Logan?

OMG! That rat fink of a President is making me SICK. Let's hope Audrey pulls through next week because it finally looks like Bauer will catch up to Robocop face to face.

BTW. What happened to Aaron Pierce when he was supposed to meet up with Martha Logan?

391944[/snapback]

He got an even hotter date... with Mike Novic! :lol:

391944[/snapback]

There wasn't any signs that their conversation were being evesdropped on. Unless he pulled a disappearing act so he wouldn't have to talk to Martha Logan.

Still got my fingers crossed that Peter Weller at some point will wear some sort of body armor that is painted silver and makes him look a little bit like Robocop. :D

He says, "The '24' movie would be a two-hour representation of a 24-hour day. That would be the first time that we would not do something in real time, but the characters would obviously all be derivative of the show.

I don't know how fans would react to that. I mean they'd go see the movie but then it would force certain continuity problems if it was done between TV seasons ( the X Files movie problem) Maybe it would be easier to create an interconnecting story of six 24 minute segments so you could keep the cliffhanger aspect of the show intact. (5 conflict segments and the last one resolving all of them together and you could keep the concept of '24' a functional number related to the story. )

390842[/snapback]

I passed by the bookstore this past weekend and glanced through the first official issue of the 24 Magazine. It had more discussions about the possible movie. Sutherland said that the movie would possibly include an entirely different cast, part or not part of CTU. Wow, without Jack in the movie, I really would wonder how it would do.

Man... I'd be freakin tired if I was Jack... he should start an anti-terrorist special agent Union... keep those hours down to a minimum.

Curtis kicking ass and Radio active waste boy from Robocop. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Jack to RAWboy:Come quietly or there will be... trouble.

RAWboy: Oh. fuk you!

Jack: Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Audrey to Jack: Jack... I'm a mess...

RoboCop: They'll fix you. They fix everything.

President Logan to first lady: I had to kill David Palmer because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

Homeland Security Boss Lady: Bill get chloe out of the house! President Logan's men are coming for you!

Bill Buhanan: Uhmmm... what... are... you... talking about... Chloe's not here...

Homeland Security Boss Lady: Bitches leave!

Jack to Robocop: Give me the recording!

Robocop: What will you give me in return?

Jack: I'll buy it... for a dollar...

Man... I'd be freakin tired if I was Jack... he should start an anti-terrorist special agent Union... keep those hours down to a minimum.

Curtis kicking ass and Radio active waste boy from Robocop. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Jack to RAWboy:Come quietly or there will be... trouble.

RAWboy: Oh. fuk you!

Jack: Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Audrey to Jack: Jack... I'm a mess...

RoboCop: They'll fix you. They fix everything.

President Logan to first lady: I had to kill David Palmer because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

Homeland Security Boss Lady: Bill get chloe out of the house! President Logan's men are coming for you!

Bill Buhanan: Uhmmm... what... are... you... talking about... Chloe's not here...

Homeland Security Boss Lady: Bitches leave!

Jack to Robocop: Give me the recording!

Robocop: What will you give me in return?

Jack: I'll buy it... for a dollar...

394116[/snapback]

LOL.gif

Just love it!!!!!! :D

Hey... it's the Patriots from MGS2!  That's who's more powerful than the President of the United States!

394111[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh wait... do the Patriots exist today?

---------------------------From Last Night-------------------

Holy ****, Secretary Heller drove into lake himself being sacrifice. That is crazy... and damn to Henderson. >:(

Audrey want to revenge on Henderson but she couldn't do it.

I noticed when Henderson woke up, he said Heller is still alive. But.... it's too late... :(

Glad to see Curtis back, caught and took him to CTU.

Martha hates Charles for now...

Aaron Pierces is missing... where is he anyway?

I wonder who are these guys that Logan talked to?

Wake up Karen, she figure it out...

And Jack went on the plane to find someone has a recording...

This show is getting interesting. 5 hours to go! :)

I thought the whole concept of keeping Henderson around was a bit dumb. Shoot him in the legs... both of them. Sure, he might be able to get his henchmen to carry him to the chopper, but he'd be far less mobile and needing a doctor. And what would homeland security do but sweep this stuff under the rug later.

Now, the final set of bad guys, that was interesting, Logan suddenly makes a little more sense. But I wonder what this talk about 18 months ago was all about. Hmmm, wasn't that when season 4 ended.

Oh... finally, let 24 make hijacking seem dangerous, heh heh, Jack is taking a risk, because these days, anybody who starts a hijacking is likely to fall prey to the passengers unless he can convince them that he isn't planning to crash the plane.

Jack managed to protect the people on the plane, captured the wrong guy, it's co-pilot. Geez, this is more like the movie called United 93.

Way to go Chloe, owned druken guy with stun gun two times, I laughed. :lol:

Look like Karen understand clearly and cooperate with Bill, Chloe and Jack. Miles - shut the hell up.

Mike Novich, geez talk to Jack and he'd explain everything.

Poor Martha, a shocking moment when Charles told the truth.

President Logan, a very sick man and deserve go to jail. I wonder who will be the next President of US...

Received a call from Graham, demand to shoot down the plane. This is the worst happen when Marwan ordered ex-fighter to shoot down President Keller's plane.

I haven't heard Curtis and Audrey. Still where the hell is Aaron Pierces?

Next episode is getting more interesting. 4 hours to go! :)

P.S. Quick question for all who are fans of '24' - Do you have a game called 24: The Game? I have it and this game is quite good.