Hollywood destroys more childhoods...somwhere...

Was there much to Aeon Flux? I remember watching a bit of it years ago, but it seems like it was mostly pretty eye candy for stoner's to watch on late nights.

345184[/snapback]

Bingo, but like anything else that was good it began to deteriorate after a while. At some point, didn't the characters start talking? Ugh...

Prepare for your teenage years to be raped. :p
DOA in Big Screen

Dimension Films has signed a pact to distribute the forthcoming game-to-film adaptation of Dead or Alive to North American movie theaters. According to Variety, the studio has the movie tentatively set for release in Fall 2006.

D.O.A., from Transporter director Corey Yuen, stars Jaime Pressly (My Name is Earl), Holly Valance, Devon Aoki (Sin City, 2 Fast 2 Furious), Sarah Carter (Final Destination 2), Kane Kosugi (Godzilla: Final Wars), Natassia Malthe (Elektra), Matthew Marsden (Black Hawk Down) and Eric Roberts (National Security, Spun).

Tecmo and Constantin Film have collaborated with Impact Pictures to make the picture which has been described as "Charlie's Angels meets Enter The Dragon."

The DOA script was penned by J.F. Lawton (Under Siege, Pretty Woman), Adam & Seth Gross (Devour), and Granz Henman. Jeremy Bolt and Paul W.S. Anderson are producing.

346766[/snapback]

Speaking of Under Siege, BEWARE there is a Third Sequel Coming!! :ph34r:

http://www.uk.imdb.com/title/tt0291537/ :o

I lifted this from the site that mentions Under Siege 3: "Plot Outline: Casey Ryback is sent on a mission to take out Muslim terrorists who have taken over a flight from Israel to USA. "

Only problem is, they've already done this; it's called Executive Decision. I would be agreeable with this story though, if Steven Segal dies in the first 10 minutes of the film as he did in Executive Decision...

What I can't understand is why Segal would agree to a role that didn't prominently feature him and his matching ego. At the time of that movie, he was still rather popular so it's not as if he was hungry for screen time or anything...

• 2 months later...
I lifted this from the site that mentions Under Siege 3: "Plot Outline: Casey Ryback is sent on a mission to take out Muslim terrorists who have taken over a flight from Israel to USA. "

Only problem is, they've already done this; it's called Executive Decision. I would be agreeable with this story though, if Steven Segal dies in the first 10 minutes of the film as he did in Executive Decision...

347427[/snapback]

That was one of the great moments of cinema.

Any of you guys revisit the Wonder Woman show with Linda Carter? I bought the first 2 seasons on dvd. As a child I couldn't have noticed how absolutely beautiful Linda Carter was as Wonder Woman. Heck, I didn't even learn until now that Linda Carter was Miss America/Universe (?) at some point. She played and looked the role perfectly. Just as Christopher Reeve was the ideal Superman, no one could ever replace Carter's Wonder Woman.

Any of you guys revisit the Wonder Woman show with Linda Carter?  I bought the first 2 seasons on dvd.  As a child I couldn't have noticed how absolutely beautiful Linda Carter was as Wonder Woman.  Heck, I didn't even learn until now that Linda Carter was Miss America/Universe (?) at some point.  She played and looked the role perfectly.  Just as Christopher Reeve was the ideal Superman, no one could ever replace Carter's Wonder Woman.

373014[/snapback]

I heard that the actress that plays Kate in LOST might land the role of Wonder Woman. Not so bad a replacement imo.

I heard that the actress that plays Kate in LOST might land the role of Wonder Woman. Not so bad a replacement imo.

373160[/snapback]

Eek, she just doesn't have the look, in my opinion. I'm really not digging the modern move towards cutesy, girly women for heroines and metro guys for heroes. Wonder Woman needs to be statuesque.

Lucy Lawless would make a much better Wonder Woman, perhaps even rivalling or bettering Linda Carter, if we can just forget that she was ever Xena.