r-9 model request

kaiotheforsaken

ok guys, i kinda have a topic about this already, but its more of a side note in one of my posts and this particular area of macworld seems like a more appropriate place to make such a request. i love the game r-type (and its sequels) until this evening i had a nice happy healthy r-9 resin kit, until it decided to shelf dive. now the damage isn't major and i can fix it, however, this event coupled with my pre-existing desire for a few more copies of this kit have lead me here to see if anyone would help fill the 10 order minimum at hobbyfan. i'm probably gonna put myself down for 3 perhaps 4 of this kit, but that only covers 4-5 of the requests (theres one there already) so if anyone wants this kit or wants to help out or whatever heres the link to it, its relatively inexpensive, so any help would be appreciated, and sorry to seem so naggy about this kit, i just love it to death and want to make sure that if anything else happened to the one i have, i've got some to replace it, plus a squad of r-9s would be kinda cool. thanks again, and my apologies again for my obessive almost cult like following of a simple kit.

http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?m...roducts_id=2371

EDIT: actually my other thread is probably sufficient, i apologize, so if the mods want they can lock this or whatever.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken

lock it

lock it

lock it

lock it

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

still... don't apologize for "obessive almost cult like following" of anything... especially here at MW :lol:

unless it's used pee-wee herman popcorn containers that is :blink:

all the others were kit bashes. i have seen a few of them they were from R-Type Final and they were quite nice, i wish they could have been released to the public :(

will do, and i'll make sure they are better pics than the other ones lol. i'm thinking about doing a shooting star (the one with big cannon on the underside) since its a fairly similar to the regular r-9. and since we have a while before the kits are produced and all, i can practice my scratch building techniques so when they come i wont be flying blind.