Eureka Seven

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...rticle=245&nl=1

Bandai's Newest Mecha Action Figures: Eureka Seven

Three new tranformable mecha coming this winter...

Bandai has created three new mecha action figures based on the new PS2 video game and anime series Eureka Seven. The three mecha were designed by Shoji Kawamori, one of the most skilled mecha artists in the world whose past work includes the series Macross, Patlabor, Gundam, and Escaflowne.

The three figures in the Bandai Eureka Seven figure series include:

Trans Model Type 606

2451pu.jpg

Trans Model Type 808

redirect11cgi4xk.jpg

Trans Model Type 909

redirect12cgi4hr.jpg

Each 8" figure will be tranformable from "robot mode" to "vehicle mode" and feature a wide variety of articulation.

Each Bandai Eureka Seven Action Figure will come packaged in an illustrated window box and retail for approx. $35.00 US.

Is the series any good? The designs look original.

334062[/snapback]

I like the series, although I've only seen the first 8 eps so far. I far prefer it to Aquarion, the other series that Kawamori is involved with.

We already have a 5 page thread on the Eureka 7 anime and toys. You can read it here for people's views on the series.

Graham

Is the series any good? The designs look original.

334062[/snapback]

I like the series, although I've only seen the first 8 eps so far. I far prefer it to Aquarion, the other series that Kawamori is involved with.

We already have a 5 page thread on the Eureka 7 anime and toys. You can read it here for people's views on the series.

Graham

334069[/snapback]

D'oh! Sorry! :(