Family Guy Stewie Griffin the Untold Story

Rented it and liked it. But, it wasn't anything spectacular... just like one LONG episode of the show.

IGN said that, at some point, it will actually air as three regular episodes on TV. I'll wait until the season box set comes out with it.

I erm...accquired it a few weeks ago and watched it and loved it.  I laughed so hard during some parts... it's much better thna the new season episodes, which, IMO, have bene aweful except for a some few and far between good lines.

333387[/snapback]

Glad I'm not the only one that feels the new episodes aren't that good. Some have been okay but none of them so far have me laugh out loud or give me a good honest laugh the way the older episodes did.

I erm...accquired it a few weeks ago and watched it and loved it.  I laughed so hard during some parts... it's much better thna the new season episodes, which, IMO, have bene aweful except for a some few and far between good lines.

333387[/snapback]

Glad I'm not the only one that feels the new episodes aren't that good. Some have been okay but none of them so far have me laugh out loud or give me a good honest laugh the way the older episodes did.

333399[/snapback]

Not even when Peter, Stewie, Chris, and Brian were doing shots of Ipicac to see who got the last piece of pie?

This is soooooo 3 months ago. No one else got the leaked torrent copy? I enjoyed it, it had it's laughts.

Family Guy was never the highest source of humor, because it relies on more flashbacks than the Highlander series (gosh it's so easy to tell when they're coming up) and the crude humor. But I'm not too picky about it, I find it very enjoyable, that and American Dad. But the whole flashback-thing is starting to bug me; let's be honest, Stewie has aparently done more living in his infantile life than most anyone has ever done in their entire span.

But the whole flashback-thing is starting to bug me; let's be honest, Stewie has aparently done more living in his infantile life than most anyone has ever done in their entire span.

333456[/snapback]

Well, all of that can be explained by the fact that people use those time-machine watches in the future, right? ;)

Lowbrow but satisfying.  :lol:

333362[/snapback]

That's the thing about Family Guy, it is supposed to be low brow, it delivers in spades and for me at least, it never gets old. I couldn't begin to count the number of times I have seen the original episodes, last week i loaded up the DVD player and watched the entire first two boxed sets over the course of two evenings and laughed my butt off again.

I think Family Guy is one of the best shows on TV right now. I caught the movie a few months ago off the torrents, I bought it last tuesday and I have watched it or let it play while I was playing computer games a half a dozen times since then. Good stuff :)