Rei Ayanami Statue

Noriko Takaya

I came across this one completely by accident and was wondering if anyone has seen this. I really like the overall detail put into this and Rei is looking pretty damned hot also. She is not my favorite character from Evangelion, but if I had the money I would definitely buy this one.

http://www.hard.co.jp/solid/

post-532-1126758290_thumb.gif

From the google translation of the page - it looks like it was a garage kit that was offered at Wonder Festival in August 21, 2005 and should be on sale for mail order this month - 44 centimeters tall - 28 parts - self assemble/paint/ etc - what's expected of a garage kit.

Price - only 30,000 yen ($300 )

Here's some place selling it -

Gainix also has it for preorder on thier site (scroll down) http://www2.gainax.co.jp/shop/list.cgi?genre=8

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/doneunyo/669220/669593/669595/

Edited by slideshot

oh snap!! that looks toit!! Now why can't they ever just make both rei and asuka at the same time? I know if they made an asuka, it would bad @$$!!! I would definitly want one if it was built and painted for me already. Better yet if it was a 12" figure!

oh snap!! that looks toit!! Now why can't they ever just make both rei and asuka at the same time? I know if they made an asuka, it would bad @$$!!! I would definitly want one if it was built and painted for me already. Better yet if it was a 12" figure!

328799[/snapback]

Well, 40 centimeters comes to about 15 inches high.

328799[/snapback]

328803[/snapback]

yeah, but it's still a statue. I meant 12" figure as in action figure. Where you can pose it. Maybe like that superposeable one that came with the manga. :blink:

328799[/snapback]

328803[/snapback]

yeah, but it's still a statue. I meant 12" figure as in action figure. Where you can pose it. Maybe like that superposeable one that came with the manga. :blink:

328829[/snapback]

Admit it... you just wanna put the transparent plugsuit on it and set it in lewd poses. :p