Alien, Terminator, and Predator

glane21

So I was thinking about this after watching the Alien 3 Special Edition. How many actors have played a role in all three of these franchises? I can think of two:

Lance Henricksen

- Cop in Terminator

- Bishop in Aliens & Alien 3

- Weyland in Av.Predator

Bill Paxton

- Punk whose clothes are taken by Arnold in Terminator

- Hudson in Aliens

- Cop in Predator2

Folks who appeared in 2 of the 3:

Arnold

- The Terminator in T1,2,3

- Dutch in Predator

Michael Biehn

- Reese in T1

- Hicks in Aliens

Jeanette Goldstein

- Marine in Aliens

- John Connor's foster mom in T2

Anyone I missed?

Also, if you watch the audio commentary of the Alien3 SE, they confirm that the Bishop in Alien 3 was supposed to be the real man, not an android. His Ear gets torn loose when the guy hits him in the head with the pipe, and he bleeds red, not white and yells "I'm not a droid!" If they had left that in then AvP would have had a problem.

ummm.....think you're thinking of the Alien Bounty Hunter (did he ever have a name?) played by Brian Thompson. Or Adam Baldwin as the other walking Terminator alien (Jayne!) Bill Paxton was also in Twister, Frailty, True Lies - he's the whiny guy who gets offed in the AlienPredTerminator movies.

Lance was the only good thing about AvP....how bad is it where the best scene of the movie is a guy at his desk fiddling with a pen :lol:

Edited by uminoken

ummm.....think you're thinking of the Alien Bounty Hunter (did he ever have a name?) played by Brian Thompson.  Or Adam Baldwin as the other walking Terminator alien (Jayne!)  Bill Paxton was also in Twister, Frailty, True Lies - he's the whiny guy who gets offed in the AlienPredTerminator movies.

Lance was the only good thing about AvP....how bad is it where the best scene of the movie is a guy at his desk fiddling with a pen  :lol:

317444[/snapback]

K i poped in the terminator dvd and i see now i think. how bout the other guy here? he been in the other alien/pred/term movies?

post-898-1123197129_thumb.jpg

Ahhh....didn't know Thompson was also in T1 (haven't seen it in awhile) The other punk, Brad Rearden basically disappears off IMDB after Terminator.

URL=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0091286/]Earl Boen[/url](the shrink from T2/3) has been ALL over the map....although now I'm picturing Silberman as Colossus lol!

This might be cheating but Linda Hamilton was in T1 and T2. And the only other actor to come out in all three films aside from Arnold would be Earl Boen, the psychiatrist.(As noted by UNSpacy)

Michael Biehn was in T2 special edition. And was in Cameron's The Abyss.

Bill Paxton and Jeannette Goldstein were in Titanic.

Bill Paxton, Jeannette Goldstein and Lance Henriksen were all in Near Dark.

Nothing to do with anything, but Jeannette Goldsein was the female police officer blown up in Lethal Weapon 2 when she jumped on the pool diving board. I guess that would connect her in with Predator 2 also because of Danny Glover... hehe. ok it' a stretch.

Also, if you watch the audio commentary of the Alien3 SE, they confirm that the Bishop in Alien 3 was supposed to be the real man, not an android. His Ear gets torn loose when the guy hits him in the head with the pipe, and he bleeds red, not white and yells "I'm not a droid!" If they had left that in then AvP would have had a problem.

I always thought he was a man not an android there, haven't seen AVP and don't plan to. But considering the Alien Director's cut reaffirms that the alien cocoons its victims to transmutate into eggs, that would totally negate the Alien Queen in Aliens also.

Edited by >EXO<

And I like that bit of trivia I read somewhere (probably on imdb.com) that said that both Bill Paxton and Lance Henricksen have been killed by the Alien, Terminator AND Predator.