vf-1 cockpit build up?

jonn13

Well speaking of details for the cockpit. I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what to do with the P.E. 'Joystics' (sorry can't think of what else to call them right now) from the Hase. P.E. set.

Am I supposed to cut off those two stubs of styrene infrot of where the instument panel sits? Can anyone tell me wkat it says inthe bottom right corner of this pic?

post-23-1119083062_thumb.jpg

Well given the actual size of those blocks I'd say they want you to cut them off and then drill a .5mm hole for the Photo Etch parts.

Look at the second pic I posted, I don't think they'd want you to put those parts on top of those blocks.

Edited by Grayson72

Oh! that's what that symbol must mean :o Thanks grayso. That is what I was going to do, but then saw this thread and figured someone here would know.

Well speaking of details for the cockpit. I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what to do with the P.E. 'Joystics' (sorry can't think of what else to call them right now) from the Hase. P.E. set.

Am I supposed to cut off those two stubs of styrene infrot of where the instument panel sits? Can anyone tell me wkat it says inthe bottom right corner of this pic?

good point!

Can you have the f.e. parts and a figure in the cockpit?

Anyway to make that work?

Can you have the f.e. parts and a figure in the cockpit?

Anyway to make that work?

Well, they all fit in at the same time, if that's what you mean... getting the pilot to hold the sticks may be a little more of a challenge... ;-)

I'd save the PE parts for when you want to display the canopy open without the pilot in. The pilot takes up quite a lot of space (you can't really see around the pilots arms to the side consoles anyways. The pilot's hands already have a partial stick molded onto them as though they are gripping them already.

I'd save the PE parts for when you want to display the canopy open without the pilot in. The pilot takes up quite a lot of space (you can't really see around the pilots arms to the side consoles anyways. The pilot's hands already have a partial stick molded onto them as though they are gripping them already.

I have not looked that close to the pilot yet.......cool.

I did use the f.e. part for the seat (on top) and plan on using the

one in back. I guess that's fine.