New Robotech Transformable Toy Coming...

hahahaha , mate , this lad MGREXX makes me laugh :lol: , did anyone notice he signed as a new member only to post a thread full of sh*t towards those very same people bashing him in this thread ? Dude , not even our local Troll can escape from cliche :rolleyes: that´s a shame I thought we had something special here :rolleyes:

Aaaaanyway , that´s just going back into the blackhole again so nevermind that past paragraph.

Back to topic ; the only toy I´ve ever brought from Toynami was the VF-1S SD figurine released some years ago so I suppose I´m lucky of not having bought anything else afterwards from what I hear of the QC.

My bet is on some Invid Troopers actually , why ? they´ve and easy design to model and of course , there are existing molds for that design so in wouldn´t be hard for them.

The Tread or cyclones are too much of a hazzle right now for them so I doubt they´d venture into that kind of enterprise.

I love it!!!!!

You all just love bringing me up.

I know I am mighty MGREXX and you all envy me but it really is getting out of hand people, so enough with the conspiracy theories.

Sounds like an Agent-ONE wannabe with nothing to show for it. lol

:rolleyes:

Anyway, we'll see what happens when it happens. This thread is toast.