Zone of the Enders: Dolores questions

I haven't checked out this series yet but I have played both games(still working through ZOE: 2nd Runner) and have watched the Idolo OVA. The orbital frame Dolores in this series, is she piloted by James Links or is the AI in complete control during the entire series?

Also does this story stop before the 2nd Runner or does it go past the game or into the games storyline?

Does anyone know if there are anymore plans for Zone of the Ender games or anime or manga?

Thanks.

I think it happens after the second game. I have the entire series. James is in control most of the time but the AI is autonomous when he isnt in the cockpit. Its a good fun series that actually has some good plot twists.

I haven't checked out this series yet but I have played both games(still working through ZOE: 2nd Runner) and have watched the Idolo OVA. The orbital frame Dolores in this series, is she piloted by James Links or is the AI in complete control during the entire series?

Also does this story stop before the 2nd Runner or does it go past the game or into the games storyline?

Does anyone know if there are anymore plans for Zone of the Ender games or anime or manga?

Thanks.

question #1.

Dolores was in somewhat control of herself, how else do you think she had those weird semi-delusional dreams, with James Links guidance.

Slightly off topic. I really liked how they had James develop as a father, but was still such an idiot that he had to practice his skills on a giant robot AI first. :lol:

question #2.

Druna Skass is right. Because Earth never lost control of Mars and nor did the political climate on Mars change much because of the Dolores story.

question #3.

Frankly unless they figure out how to reset the whole ZOE universe there really isn't much story-wise left to tell. Oh I suppose they could tell the story from the Earths viewpoint or even pull a Gundam.

Frankly unless they figure out how to reset the whole ZOE universe there really isn't much story-wise left to tell. Oh I suppose they could tell the story from the Earths viewpoint or even pull a Gundam.

I'm sure Kojima could come up with some weird plot that would go along. Maybe follow what Leo's been doing the last two years, or be an UNSF Frame runner. Either way, am I the only one who wants to pilot a Phantoma?

This is easily the worst part about wanting another sequel. I mean, at the end of ZOE2 Jehuty is so powerful that it's practically invincible. They either have to tone Jehuty down (which would suck continuity wise), or have you run a different Frame (which wouldn't suck as bad as watering down Jehuty, but come on, topping Jehuty's design would be tough). Though, if Shinkawa can make another equally (or perhaps more) awesome looking Frame, there probably won't be a problem.