Who's got the craziest Macross toy collection?

Ivan

It would be cool if the show had collections with sci-fi stuff and imports. It seems like every show on collections I have seen has been on lame stuff like happy meal toys, bottlecaps, coca cola crap, and so on.

*drools on his keyboard at looking at SITHLORDS collection* lol even my wife said OMG!

SITHLORD when I grow up can I be like you and have a collection like yours. ROFL :lol::lol:

Edited by Goshawk

Ha! Yeah with Ebay and stuff like that people can really go nuts with their "weird" collectibles.

Here are the "weird" stuff I go nuts for (toys/games). As for craziest stuff I don't know. You be the judge:

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/album26

looks more like a warehouse than a collection.

I can think of one person on here that would be perfect for that show. But I don't know if he would want to be revealed. ;):p:D:lol:

Takas, Bandais, HCMs, Gakkens, Yammies what can you say but a true completist, Bmax!

Thank you, but my hat is off to YOUR collection, it is truely a work of art. I was espesially eyeing your 1/3000 scale SDF-1's. I almost got my hands on one just like yours when at the last second (and I mean the VERY LAST second) the buyer sold to someone else. As you could see, though, there are a few holes in my collection, gotta get couple alphas (3) and a cyclone to pick up and I'll be through with mospeada transformables, just to name a few.

Edited by Bmaximum

Since Macross is not pop culture, I doubt they would cover it.

Robotech would be considered way more popular and this guy wins hands down on actual Robotech licensed merchandise:

Robotech Museum

Plus, if they were going to cover Macross, toys only represent maybe a quarter of the total Macross merchandise. Someone like Shawn or Egan Loo would be featured since they might have the most complete colections of models, posters, magazines, cards, children's toys, music, etc.. :)

I can think of one person on here that would be perfect for that show. But I don't know if he would want to be revealed.  ;)  :p  :D  :lol:

You talking bout Tony?

:lol::lol:

Yep he is tha man I guess. :blink:

hehe, I'm not gonna say anything unless he chimes in. ;):p:D:lol:

Totoro242 Posted on May 22 2005, 04:03 PM

Since Macross is not pop culture, I doubt they would cover it.

Robotech would be considered way more popular and this guy wins hands down on actual Robotech licensed merchandise:

Robotech Museum

Plus, if they were going to cover Macross, toys only represent maybe a quarter of the total Macross merchandise. Someone like Shawn or Egan Loo would be featured since they might have the most complete colections of models, posters, magazines, cards, children's toys, music, etc.. 

Um yeah, but not as much as this one guy I know and heard about..... ;):p:D:lol:

I can think of one person on here that would be perfect for that show. But I don't know if he would want to be revealed.  ;)  :p  :D  :lol:

You talking bout Tony?

:rolleyes:B)):D:lol::p

dood!!! say something!!! anything? ;):p:D:lol:

You talking bout Tony?

Anything...??? :D

It's not nice to toot one's own horn, but if there is something you want to say .... go for it!

;)

You talking bout Tony?

Anything...??? :D

It's not nice to toot one's own horn, but if there is something you want to say .... go for it!

;)

haha, not that kind of anything. I guess the world will never know about your collection..... :D:lol:

I can think of one person on here that would be perfect for that show. But I don't know if he would want to be revealed.

You talking bout Tony?

Yep he is tha man I guess.

dood!!! say something!!! anything?

Anything...???

;)

haha, not that kind of anything. I guess the world will never know about your collection.....

I can think of one person on here that would be perfect for that show. But I don't know if he would want to be revealed. 

You talking bout Tony?

B))

Anything...???

;)

haha, not that kind of anything. I guess the world will never know about your collection.....

I can think of one person on here that would be perfect for that show. But I don't know if he would want to be revealed.  ;)

You talking bout Tony?

B))

Anything...???

;)

slightly licked tootsie roll pops? :rolleyes:

I did want to clarify something though... question posed was "craziest Macross toy collection?". Does that mean massiveness [sheer numbers], totalness [one of everything ever made], cost [whoever has all three beta versions :blink: ] or what? My collection doesn't come close to any of the above but it's probably "crazier" than 99.9% of the folks out there who don't merge macross toys with other toys out of boredom :rolleyes:

Edited by kanata67

I did want to clarify something though... question posed was "craziest Macross toy collection?". Does that mean massiveness [sheer numbers], totalness [one of everything ever made], cost [whoever has all three beta versions :blink: ] or what?

In relation to my own collection ...

Does that mean massiveness [sheer numbers] ... YES

Totalness [one of everything ever made] ... YES

Cost [whoever has all three beta versions :blink: ] ... KIND OF; but not necessarily all three beta versions

Or what? ... YES

;)

I did want to clarify something though... question posed was "craziest Macross toy collection?". Does that mean massiveness [sheer numbers], totalness [one of everything ever made], cost [whoever has all three beta versions :blink: ] or what?

In relation to my own collection ...

Does that mean massiveness [sheer numbers] ... YES

Totalness [one of everything ever made] ... YES

Cost [whoever has all three beta versions :blink: ] ... KIND OF; but not necessarily all three beta versions

Or what? ... YES

;)

ahhh but do you have a tomahawk with headers????

Ahhh, but do you have a "never released" Bandai 1/55 protoype hand sculpted Tomahawk? :D

burn!!!! :p:D:lol:

XSToys,

Whats the fun in having this barely known collection if you can't share it with people? :)

How about some pics? Some sort of list? Are we just talking about toys or everything Macross related?

I've got some items that I have never seen anyone else have before, I'd be curious if you also have them :)

Thanks for the mention but I dont think I can beat sithlord on Macross. I have seen some ppl's collection put me to shame. Problem is I collect a variety of things not just Macross and Patlabor. I collect GI JOE and Transformers reissue as well. Right now I am limiting myself to Macross.

Ahhh, but do you have a "never released" Bandai 1/55 protoype hand sculpted Tomahawk? :D

without pics the claim is meaningless.

heck... I could say I have a bo staff that can [and has] gone through car doors but without a pic who cares...

Thats like me claiming to have a 185lbs draw crossbow with a laser sight, a harpoon, a bunch of masonic swords, a silver bullet, some full tangs, a 67 camaro, a squirrel that eats out of my hand, 5 20lbs plus house cats, a 20lbs pet catfish, a hot wife, 2 jobs which both overpay me, etc...

without pics I'm just talkin out my butt... no offense

actually I just wanna see a proper 1/55 destroid.

note... the above is untrue

My 29" albino channel cat died easter day and took my 20" lima tiger shovelnose and two pan fish with it. What a fun easter... burying fish under palms :(:(:(

sooo many dead fish... so many palms... stupid hurricanes :angry:

Okay, so it sounds like XSToys has a lot of toys, but again, toys only make up maybe a quarter of all Macross collectibles..

I think Shawn has models and everything else covered or Egan Loo if he actually owns everything listed on his site.

actually I just wanna see a proper 1/55 destroid.

thats why you need to go to the MW Cons.

but the cost of traveling to the MW Cons is money I could/will be spending on toys. Not that I wouldn't enjoy smacking a couple friends upside the head :rolleyes:

oh yeah... here's the old legion pic post-25-1115744118.jpg

twas only a portion of a collection I aquired from a guy who must have spoiled the heck of of his kids. I got 9 glaugs from him and battletech mini's by weight :blink: